Zane Behind The Mask

Zane's POV
I walked through the entrance with everyone starring at me, and as I walked past each person I heard the whispers. Yea that's right. I walked towards my locker and I saw Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan looking at me. I don't have a mask on. It's just me. Then I got closer. What the-? "Aaron what you doing here?" He held on to Kawaii~Chan's waist. Wait a minute. "Hey Zane." I looked at Aphmau and she held me hand. Aaron starred at me and I knew he was mad, but why should he be mad? He has her. "So are you guys a thing?" Kawaii~Chan looked down at the floor and Aaron looked proud. "Yeah, we are." "Since when?" "This weekend." "When did Zane~Kun and Aphmau~Chan start dating?" I looked at Aphmau and she starred back at me. "Zane and I started dating yesterday actually." That was a lie. I mean we talked about it, but we didn't agree on dating. 

~FLASHBACK~ 

It was after my break down with Garroth and Vylad. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Aphmau and I ran to pick it up. "Aph?" "Zane, can we talk?" I froze up for a moment when Garroth smirked and walked out. "Of course we can." I locked my door and sat on my bed. "I like you Zane, a lot." I felt my heart break a little bit. "I know that you and Kawaii~Chan kissed, and it broke my heart. And when I realized that, I broke up with Aaron." So Kawaii~Chan was right. "Aaron didn't take the break up too easily, but he said that he appreciated the fact that I broke up with him instead of cheating on him." 

"Remember when you almost did." Me and her chuckled. "Yeah, I do. That was the longest I saw you without your mask." Should I tell her? "Funny you say that, I actually, um, this is gonna sound a like chaotic but I burned all my mask before you called." I heard her gasp a little, then she started to chuckle little. "You're right, that does sound chaotic. But why did you do that?" I stood quiet for a moment. "I-" It was because of you. "I honestly don't know why I did that. But I did it." I chuckled again. This time a petty chuckle. "Well, would you like to hangout tomorrow?" "Alone or in a group?" "Alone." I'm not sure, this seems a little fishy. Maybe I shouldn't go.

"Sure."