Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 2

Zane's POV
"Zane!" Aphmau, Katelyn, and Teony rushed up to me and grab my arm away to an empty classroom. "Okay, I get that I'm more social but I'm not used to being touched by you women - girl things." They all gave me a look and I knew something was up. "I swear if you guys bring up the whole Kawaii~Chan thing again I'm gonna-" "We're not gonna bring it up ever again. We promise." I looked at Teony and then at the others. What's going on? "Wait, what?" I backed up a little bit to make sure I had a running start if something was up. "We all talked to Kawaii~Chan earlier about you, and she got really mad and started yelling at us." "Kawaii~Chan? Yelling? At you guys?!" "Yeah, so we know she's getting annoyed if she's yelling at us." I nodded at them and they all had guilty looks on their faces. "Listen guys, it's okay, I don't blame you guys."

They all walked out the room and Aphmau turned around before walking out, "I'll try to tell everyone to stop too, but I can't promise anything." "Aph, it's okay." She walked away and I was left alone. Wow, everyone's taking this to heart now aren't they? I walked through the hallway and saw Kawaii~Chan at her locker. Her cheeks were red and she was cleaning her eyes from tears. I walked to her and tried my best to comfort her. "Kawaii~Chan?" She jumped a little bit and looked at me. "Kawaii~Chan's f-f-fine." "Kawaii~Chan." I grab her face gently and I looked at her eyes. Were they always that beautiful? "Don't lie to me please, what's wrong?" She started blushing a little and hugged me. She started crying into my chest and i hugged her back.

"Kawaii~Chan is annoyed with everyone talking about Zane~Kun to her." She stepped back and cleaned her face. "Kawaii~Chan, listen." She stared at me blushing again. "I'm getting annoyed too but if they like to talk about it let them talk." I realized I was still holding her and I tried letting go but then, "No." Kawaii~Chan hugged me again and placed her head on my chest. "Kawaii~Chan likes this." I hugged her back and placed my chin on her head. "Kawaii~Chan wanted to ask." She paused and I looked at her and she looked back at me. Why is she blushing? "Would Zane~Kun like to hangout this weekend?"