A Broken Heart And A Bitten Cat

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Aaron~Kun would you like a cookie?" "Is it chocolate?" "No, I made sure it wasn't." He kissed my cheek and took a cookie. I went back into the kitchen and put down the rest of the cookies. Then the phone rang. "Kawaii~Chan. I need to tell you something." "Aphmau?" "Kawaii~Chan, listen. I really hope you don't get mad at me or at Aaron for this." "Apmau~Chan, I'm confused." "We met up last week and we shared a moment where we both cheated." Wait. "And it meant the world to me and that's why it kills me to say this through the phone." I dropped the phone and stepped back into the corner. No she's lying. The phone was close enough to me that I heard Aphmau~Chan calling me. "Kawaii~Chan?" I started sobbing and held sled down to the floor. "Kawaii~Chan, I'm so sorry." I held onto my knees and kept sobbing more. "Nana?" I heard Aaron get up and walk out the room. "Nana?!" He fell on the floor and held onto me. "What's wrong?!" I pushed him off of me and cried even more. "Kawaii~Chan. Please don't cry." "Who are you talking to?" I cried and saw him go to the phone. "Who is this?" "Aaron, I had to tell her." "Aph? What are you talking about?!" "What we did last week." Why am I crying so much? "Aph, we went to the movies and that's it." I guess I was actually starting to like him. "Aaron, we can't keep lying and keep acting like nothing happened!"

"Aphmau. Nothing. Happened." I sobbed more, but I got up and walked back to the room. I can't hear this anymore. I can't look at him anymore. "Nana! Aphmau you need to stop lying and leave us alone!" I heard him stop towards the room and I sobbed more and more into my pillow. "Nana, listen to me please." I kept pushing him more and more away from me, but his grip on my arm got stronger. "Listen to me please. Don't push me away. Stop it" I smacked him and he looked at me with a face I never wanted to see. "Nana. Please. Don't. Get. Me. Mad." I froze up when he grab onto my hand so tight that I felt like my hand was gonna fall off. "Nana, nothing happened last week." "Then why are you grabbing my hand so tight?" I stood quiet and he held tighter. "Listen, Nana. I love you please." I shook my head. "Nana. Don't do this." I slowly got my hand free from his grip. "Nana. Don't." I got up and walked slowly out the room. "Nana." I heard him got up and walk after me. "Nana." He wrapped his arms around me and turned me around to face him. "Please, Nana. I love you and this is stupid." I stood quiet and kept pushing him away. "Nana. Stop please." I stopped struggling. "Thank you honey. Can we get back to cuddling?" I didn't say anything and let him drag me to the room. "C'mon babe." He laid down and made me lay down along with him. "You see? Isn't this nice babe?" I stood quiet and looked at his phone ringing. It must be Aphmau. I reached out and grab his phone. "Babe I can never get over how beautiful your hair is." I opened his phone and saw everything. EVERYTHING. "Babe?" I threw his phone and pushed his arm off me.

"Nana. Why did you do that?" I got to the door and put on my shoes. "Nana." I looked at him. "Listen." "No, you listen Aaron because I can listen to you but doesn't mean I'm gonna believe everything you say. You need to realize that at this very moment I can't just push aside what I just heard and what I just saw and pretend that everything is cookie and rainbows." "Why not? You always do that anyway." I looked away from him and starred at a picture of me on the wall. "Aaron?" "Yes. Nana." His voice sounded beyond mad. "We've been dating for about a month right?" "Yes." "Do you really her that much, that you couldn't last a month without cheating. In all honesty, I always knew that you was going to cheat on me, so apart of me is shocked but the other part is not disappointed." I looked at him and his ears and tailed were out. "Aaron." he slowly walked towards me. "Nana." He leaned on me aganst the door and locked the top lock. "I said to listen and please." His eyes were closed but I still felt his stare, it pierced through my body and made me freeze. "When I say please and listen." "Ah!" "I mean it." He grab onto my tail so tight that I felt everything freeze up more. He leaned up closer and kissed me. "Aaron, please just let go of my tail." He grab on to my waist while still holding my tail. "I know this feels good on your tail, you can grab onto my ears. They feel very sensitive and good." "Aaron. Stop." He kissed my neck and I tried to reach for the door lock but he grab onto my hand faster than I can unlock the door. Do something. Do something! "Aaron." I kicked him and that made him more lose that I manage to get him off of me. "What is wrong with you Aaron?! You get caught sleeping with Aphmau that you think you can make it up by sleeping with me." I walked back to the room and took my phone. "Aaron, I'm just gonna go home and we'll talk about this tomorr-" Then it happened. "Ah." He bit me.