Misunderstanding

Kawaii~Chan POV
I know I shouldn't be doing this but I need to see if I really like him. Should I wear this? No, it's too pink. Why am I so nervous?! The door bell rang and I ran to the door. "Hi Zane~Kun." He was wearing a tuxedo and had flowers. I should have wore the pink dress. "I'm sorry, I just thought we were gonna go some where nice since you're always going to some where cute and nice." I started blushing and let him in. I ran to the room to change into the pink dress and did my hair a little nicer.

I looked at the flowers he got me and I read the card.

To my beautiful Kawaii~Chan
~Zane

He thinks I'm beautiful?

I ran down stairs and saw him looking around at my pictures with Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun. My ship! "Is Zane~Kun ready?" He turned around and froze for a moment. "Wh-what?" "Nothing. You're ready?" I nodded and we walked out. "Where are we going Zane~Kun?" "Uh...we're going to...um..." I started laughing and sneaked a peak at him blushing. "Kawaii~Chan's only joking. I know here we're going!" Zan~Kun looked relieved and started blushing.

We walked to my favorite restaurant in the world. The Cheesecake Factory!!! "You see, this is what I meant!" I looked at Zane~Kun with a confused face. "I just mean that you go to nice places. I mean nice and expensive place, you're a pretty expensive person so it's understandable." "Wait...what?" He jumped back a little and started panicking. "That's not what I meant! I mean you're a very rich person so of course you're expensive!" That's not helping either!

I walked into the restaurant and got us to our table. Zane~Kun looked embarrassed and I don't blame him. This is so awkward! What do I do now?! "So, um, Kawaii~Chan. Why did you wanna hangout?" "Kawaii~Chan thought it'd be a nice way to get to know Zane~Kun since he's supposedly My boyfriend." He started laughing and drank water. "True. True. As my girlfriend, I guess it's normal to understand why we need to get to know each other."

"Kawaii~Chan?" I turned around and saw Reese~Senpai. "Oh no! Reese~Senpai, let Kawaii~Chan explain!" "No, no. I don't want to interrupt your date with your boyfriend." Zane~Kun got up and tried explaining. "This is all just a misunderstanding. We are not dating." "You don't need to be ashamed about your relationship." Reese~Senpai walked away and I tried running back to him and tried to grab his hand to pull him back. By the time I got to him he started running away.

"Reese~Senpai!"