3. Setting Boundaries

GUYS KEEP VOTING. I WANT TO BE #1 SOMEDAY. PLEASE VOTE!!!! Tell me what you think of the chapter.

                “Oh okay, be an asshole about it. That’s how we get our way around here, huh?” Jace screamed. She has been screaming all morning at this guy that she picked up from the bar and slept with.

                First I couldn’t sleep because she was moaning all night and it was gross. Is that really what people do when they…make love? Whatever. Now it is that he has done her wrong by wanting her to suck his morning wood? But she doesn’t want to do it? I don’t know, it’s something like that and they are just yelling at each other.

                “Well yeah I’m going to be an ass about it. Want to know why? Because I drove all the way here while you were drunk off of your ass!” the guy yelled back.

                Groaning, I pulled my sheets over my head, trying to block out the noise.

                “Oh yeah? It took you like thirty minutes to get it up and I was on my knees for so long that I may not be able to be on them for a whole month, if that!”

                Huh? With a frustrated screech, I threw the covers off of myself and then slammed open my door. Jace is standing in her bedroom doorway, hip popped out, one hand pointed towards him accusingly. I can’t see what he looks like for her huge butt is in the way of the view.

                No one even noticed me so I opened the front door and headed over to Justin’s, pounding on the door. Before I could knock a second time, Justin threw the door open. His hair is all over his head and his eyes are a little red. He’s wearing nothing but briefs and socks, his abs hard, his shoulders broad and his hands were huge. I stared at them and something odd began to stir in the pit of my stomach. It feels like nerves and like little tiny elves are dancing around. Then in the area I pee, I felt warm and itchy. I clenched my legs together. Oops, should have used the restroom first I guess.

                Justin cleared his throat and I blushed and looked quickly back up at his face as if I am…guilty? What am I guilty about? “Oh, sorry to bother you, but can I um…sleep here?”

                “Jeez, Stacey, we just met!” He laughed, ruffling his hair with his free hand that isn’t clutched onto the door.

                “My name is Kasey, and what do you mean?” I frowned.

                “You can’t sleep with someone you just met, let me at least get your number and sext you first.” He snorted.

                I blinked. “Justin…If I hear Jace yell one more time about morning wood and being on her knees all night, I’m going to kill myself. I have work in two hours. Please, let me sleep on the couch,” I begged, looking into his eyes, hoping I am giving puppy dogs.

                “Got damn it, don’t give me those eyes.” He groaned. Dropping his voice, he said, “Look, I have someone over here and she’s probably not going to want to leave. So I don’t think—”

                Before he could say anything else, I brushed past him and opened his bedroom door. The girl is sitting on the edge of the bed, gorgeous and blonde, extremely busty. I narrowed my eyes. He has an interesting…type.

                “Who are you?” she asked in her lilting and accusing voice.

                “Who are you?” I countered.