March 6th 2014

Today I was feeling like the scum of the earth for making fun of a teacher with my friends. I faked smiles, I lost hope today and cried. My friends were laughing about my teacher and I joined in and I wish I hadn't.  I kept going and now i'm feeling guilt about it. Then in 4th hour i found out i left my phone at home so i couldn't listen to music at lunch after 4th hour. 5th hour nothing bad happened but i was just there feeling upset and sad. 6th hour I had Mr. Martin and i felt really guilty and i couldn't focus on my work. we joked about him more at lunch which made me feel worse. 7th hour i was just done. I'm like forget it i'm not going to even try anymore today. Yesterday I text Dylan(my crush) asking him how his day was and he never replied but i'm like "Okay if he doesn't text back it's fine." But my heart doesn't think so I've been fighting back tears since around idk this morning. and my bff Julie Metot from New York last year got teased by Blake Williamson(the first person I learned to hate when I was 3 years old. and still my lifelong enemy.)  then today and I asked her a question and she didn't answer she just ignored me completely. that made me feel bad too.

I asked Dylan if he had the same number and he said yeah. I told him i tried texting him the other day and he didn't reply so I was just curious if he got it. He said "Yeah I accidental left my phone in my basketball bag and forgot about it and I read it this morning." i felt a little better knowing he read it at least and he wasn't just ignoring me. I got done with my homework already, I have a test in algebra tomorrow. We're also having a teacher versus senior basketball game tomorrow in school. I'm excited for it. The only real upside of my day was when I got my Explore test results back and I was above average where the colleges want 9th graders at. I was at average with science but below average by 1-3 points in reading and writing. I'm really not good at reading but I'm pretty good at writing stories that are imaginary and how my day was apparently.

We started watching Frozen in Literature today and it was sad in my opinion how the little sister wasn't allowed to see her older sister aka the queen. Well this was how my day was I hope you enjoyed it a little bit. Goodnight then. I'll keep writing daily enteries like this if I can remember everyday.

Sorry if I misspelled anything since my spellchecker isn't working at the moment.