April 24th 2014

Well the highlights of my day first: I got to do the mile run with my friend Allen in p.e., He asked me for my phone number so I gave it to him, I laughed and smiled a lot at lunch and in class And Allen texted me finally. Low-lights of my day: I had the flashbacks, memories of Dylan again, I think I got a little sunburned by running the mile, and I got a little annoyed by a lot of little things today.

Well a recap of what has been happening with my life. I wrote and published some of my poems on here, I almost crashed our car by running off the gravel road/driveway, I shot hoops with a sore bruised wrist, I had bad growing pains that almost crippled me, I hung out and spent the night with my friend Kendra, Kendra, her boyfriend, I went to a movie theater to watch God's Not Dead, ate Easter dinner, hung out with my cousin Sadie. It was a fun last 2-3 weeks. I've started to hold my head higher, and feel happier. I have two main people who I talk to on twitter and one's a 17 year old guy from Kuwait, and the other is a 13 year old girl from Indonesia. I talk to them about their cultures and life. It's awesome!

We started reading Romeo and Juliet today. I read the parts of Juliet's mother aka Lady Capulet. I already know how it end and I don't really want to read it but for points I HAVE TO. Me and my cousin Sadie chose the same person, Octavies chose Paris, Julie M. chose Juliet's nurse, Kenzie chose Lady Montague. I find it funny how Kenzie chose her and we're enemies in a way in the story and she turned preppy in real life so we aren't friends but we aren't enemies in real life. Kenzie invited me to her b'day party on May 3rd and I think I may go if my mother doesn't have to work. Sadie(my cousin) is going to an art museum in St.Louis for her b'day and she's taking 2-3 other people and I'm not one of those two or three. Now what do you think about that? <---- feedback please.

I wish you the best in life, school life, in your dreams. I hope you are happy this week/month/year. Read my other works, share them, vote for them, comment anythings good with me. Thank you for reading it by the way. I really appreciate it. Again inbox me anytime if you have advice for me or if you need advice, or if you just want to talk about something specific or just random.