March 15th 2014

Sorry I haven't been on these last few days. I had a death in the family and couldn't really find time to write anything. So today we went to a friends house and then they came with us to Quatros pizza and we laughed, jokes and had a real good time. I'm spending the night with my grandmother tonight. Yesterday was Pi day and I accedently spilled some pie on my funeral dress yesterday. Opps.... I think I'm getting sick because my muscles, bones, head hurt, I'm really fatigued here lately, I just haven't felt right.

My life has just been really confused here lately. I would really like your advice on how I could make it better. I told my cousin I wanted to run away and I'm sorry I did because now she knows where I'd go if I did and she's really worried about me but I don't want people to worry about me. I have had terrible nightmares for this whole week. We also had spring break this week and it was probably the worst spring break of my life.

Now I'm gonna get packed up so I can spend the night with my gma now. I hope tomorrow we don't get all that snow and sleet like they predicted for us. I just want everything to be back to normal like how it was when I was littler. I hate being a teenager growing up in my house. It's a rough place around here.... and I"m pretty strong but this house has made me weak.

Have a good day and keep surviving. I know you can do this. I don't know when my next story will be out but I'll try and keep you updated on my life as it goes by slowly and painfully.