March 17th 2014

Today was St. Patrick's Day so I wore a mint green long sleeved shirt with a white tank top underneath with a pair of blue jeans and some of my bracelets I made out of the little rubber bands. I went to the orthodontist to check my retainer again and then I went back to school during 4th hour. After 4th hour I went to the bathroom after I came out I got in the lunch line my 3 friends were in and I just said "Hey peoples." My friend Octavies said my name pretty loud and kinda ran over to me to give me a hug. I was like "Okay she's never done this before." but I was happy to be around my friends since we didn't get to hang out ANY over spring break aka last week.

After school I waited in parent pick up and my cousin Sadie joined me where I was standing and she just started singing La Da Dee by Cody Simpson so I joined in since it is one of my many favorite songs by him. So then my friend Julie walked over to join us and we were already singing and since she doesn't listen to his music she didn't know what we were singing so she gave us a weird face and started laughing. She's great though. I went to the doctor's office to get checked out because I've had this terrible fatigue, back pain, and just sore muscles all over. I figured I would have a bladder or kidney infection and turns out I do so they put me on medicine for that and then they found I have an ear infection too so the medicine they put me on will HOPEFULLY cure both.

It's almost midnight here so I'm gonna go to bed now. Hope you have a wonderful day and night. Enjoy the weather as best as you can; enjoy school or spring break; AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY LIFE WITH MUSIC AND FRIENDS. It could all be over tomorrow so you should learn to enjoy the little things in life. Thanks for reading. :)