May 15th 2014

Today started off boring and kept getting more boring throughout the day. I help my cousin Sadie feel happier today at lunch after I finally got her to talk and I got her to joke around with me again like we always do. I just couldn't focus today in any of my classes my head felt foggy and light while my finger felt puffy and my joints, muscles hurt. I was smiling more than usual but less than yesterday. Now to get to the greatest part of my day!!!!!!

I got to talk to James aka my new crush. I was so nervous though. My legs were jumping (well the muscles in my legs were jumping anyway.) and my heart was racing so fast. I wanted to talk to him yesterday but I just couldn't bring the words out. I'm so happy I did talk to him after I ignored my fears and so were my friends. My cousin Sadie, friend Julie, Octavies came out of the school and told them I got to talk to him and the got SUPER excited for me. Sadie said "That's awesome, That's just great it really is. Great job!" she gave me a high five and she gave me a little hug. I noticed his bus was almost loaded so I stepped up to him again and I said "I think your bus is about to leave soon." He looked at me then looked toward his bus, got up, done a weird wave at me then I waved back and he got on his bus. :)  My reaction that I wanted to do after I talked to him was exactly this "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" and smile my heart out.