Dragon princess (Nalu fanfic)

LUCYS P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 2 months since lisanna came back from edolas and I've Been ignored by everyone.....well except for Gajeel,levy,Mira,Wendy,Charle,Juvia, and happy.

"LUUCCCYYY!" Natsu yelled to me.

I got happy cause we were finally gonna talk again but I was dead wrong.

"So.....uh....... Lucy we uh.......... have been thinking......"

"Natsu just tell me it can't be that bad."

"We are kicking you off the team and replacing you with lisanna" Natsu blurted out.

"Why?!" I asked feeling sad inside.

"Because your weak and only rely on your spirits I mean if they weren't there you would basically be a regular human and plus Lisanna is stronger so......." he trailed off

I couldn't believe he just said that to me "I-I-I u-u-understand." I hesitated while also trying to hold back my tears.

"Great! See you later Luce!" he smiled and ran over to Gray,Erza, and Lisanna telling them the good news.

I felt tears running down my face.

"What's wrong Lucy-chan." Mira said with worry.

"Mira-chan is master here." I asked lowering my head.

She told me he was in his office and with that I walked up the stairs into the masters office. I knocked on the door and the master said come in.

"What can I do for ya' today Lucy." he happily said.

"I want to leave fairy tail and train so I can become stronger than I am right now."

Master Makarov just sat there with shock and asked me why. I told him everything that happened. At first he argued with me to stay but in the end I won the argument. He gently removed the mark on my hand and wished me good luck. When I exited the masters room I noticed that team natsu wasn't here, Mira said they requested a job and will be gone for a week.

'Ok that's good I wouldn't have to worry about the pain of seeing them' I thought to myself. Mira must of noticed my face expression cause she asked me something.

"Lucy are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine see you around Mira-chan!" I forced a smile on my face and waved goodbye to my guild. I was sure going to miss seeing everyone's faces there.

I went home and started packing up my clothes. I was planning on coming back in a month or so but I thought to myself was that enough time.

LATER THAT WEEK

Natsu's P.O.V

I walked back into the guild to see everyone standing I front of the master on the stage.

"What's going on here and why does gramps have a sad look on his face." I asked Elfman

"I don't know but he said he had important news to tell us but he was waiting for everyone to come back to tell us." Elfman replied.

If he waited for everyone to come back it must be very important but wait I feel like someone is missing.' I thought to myself.

"Now that you're all here I have some devastating news to tell you all."

"Oh no we did we run out of fish!" Happy yelled in fear

"NO WE DIDNT RUN OUT OF FISH!" Master Makarov yelled at happy which made me jump.