19: Missing Pieces

-Felix-

I sit against the mirror in the studio resting my head, swallowing just to feel my neck strain.

"The Hobbit!" Oscar shouts driving over the room and across my legs.

Omar follows behind him and slaps him upon the side of his head to scare Oscar. "No!" He shouts and everyone begins laughing.

I also cannot help but smirk at the idiots I call friends, but my overall I feel bad. I shouldn't have asked Flyer her name. How could I be such an idiot? Obviously that is her big secret.

"Felix!" OG shouts in my face. I stare off in the distance but suddenly shoot awake in surprise.

"Fuck! What do you want?" My hands raise up to protect my face because I think he is about to swing at me but once my eyes focus I see his just standing beside me.

"Hey hey, calm down!" He shouts back, because I scared him just as much as he scared me. Everyone is silent for a moment to collect our wits.

"OG is just wondering what's going on with you. You seem down." Omar sits on a round exercise ball. The boys all have the same worried look on their face.

"It's just, it has been four days since Writer has spoken to me or even seen me. The last night I saw her I asked her what her name was and she ran off."

OG and Omar look away. "I'm sorry bro."

"Yea, I'm really sorry."

Oscar however looks stunned, his eyes look at the ground but stair with intensity.

I begin to ask. "Oscar wha-"

"Do you want to report her missing?" Oscar says suddenly.

Omar looks at all of our faces. "But we don't know if she is lost or not."

"Come on lets go!" Oscar pulls my arms up and throws my jacket at my face.

"Okay why are you so enthusiastic?"

Oscar doesn't answer me, but we make our way to the police station where Oscar and I meet up with an officer.

"Over here." He calls over to the front desk.

"I would like to report a girl to missing persons."

The officer nods and pulls together a pile of papers before bringing us into a private office.

"Please take a seat boys." He guides us to two metal and black leather seats. which matched the dark grey walls and the grey tiled floor.

"Very dark in this room." I say.

"It helps, no distractions." he sits down himself adjusting his suit. "So tell me everything you know about her."

"Well, she has long blonde hair, and blue eyes."

I wait for the officer to scribble down some notes on his papers before I continue.

"Shes about... 5'3 tall.."

"And what else?"

I think in my head, she hasn't told me anything else.

The officer rolls his eyes. "Do you know what she was wearing what her name is?"

I shake my head. She hadn't told me anything that I could tell him.

"That's all I know." I say. The room fills with silence as we wait for a sign.

"Well, you know you just described half the women in Sweden?" The room becomes quiet and I shift my gaze away from his face until he realizes he's not going to get a response out of me.