44: Venus *Sexual Themes*

*WARNING SEXUAL THEMES* I am putting this here because I guess you are required by Wattpad's terms and conditions but honestly... If a book said sexual themes at the top would that really stop you? I think the answer is no. You would probably be more inclined to read it! BUT none the less here is the warning.

BTW this is the last book I am writing with the sexual themes warning all my books have sex it's human nature.. and The Fooo COME ON NOW! ;)

-Linnea-

"Our van can only hold so many bums in the seats, so we are going to have to double up." Katia warns as we enter.

Of course Felix and I take separate seats forcing Tess to sit with Oscar. It was the most mature thing we could do.

"Do you know where we are going?" Daff leans back to Tess.

"Of course." She points him in the direction we need to go and in a matter of minutes we arrive at a small restaurant called Arctic Thai and Grill.

Outside the place are rows of tables and red umbrellas that are lined with snow, closed for the winter months.

We enter the place and we are instantly greeted by a hostess and placed in a table. Oscar opens the menu and his eyes grow wide.

"Holy shit choices." he laughs and flips through the three pages of different noodle combinations to choose from.

"So what's our plan after tonight?" I ask.

"Well, the tour is finished so we go home." Daff says.

I stare at the table ahead of me. I don't exactly 'have' to go home, because home isn't really a place for me anymore. I could go anywhere, Germany, Scotland, Belgium, Bulgaria. I have the world at my finger tips.

"Linnea are you alright?" Felix rubs my back to get my attention, at some point the boys had ordered and noodles had been placed under my nose but I was too out of it to notice.

"Yea, I am fine."

"I think we should go." Felix says, he cleans his cheeks off with his napkin and tries to slide me out of the booth.

"Where are going?" I see him stand facing Daff and signal a bunch of signs until he nods.

We make our way outside and into the car.

"Where are we going?" He takes out a key and brings the car to life. "And since when can you drive?"

"Remember before we left, I took you out for supper with the guys? And as we were leaving you told me a secret?"

I nod my head remembering, I had told him 'I want a night to see him the way he sees me' leaving the rest for his imagination.

"Well that is what we are doing tonight." He smiles at me but quickly looks back at the road.

"And I have always known how to drive I just don't have the license to."

Felix takes us to the middle of town and stops at a town building.

"Don't tell me we are breaking into the building!"

"We're not!"

Still he exits the car and walks around the back opening the door for me.

"This is all preplanned I swear."

I enter into a dark hallway not being able to orient myself once the door behind us shuts out all the night light. My hand skims the wall so I don't fall, until Felix takes my hand leading me like he has been here a million times.

Eventually we find a large open room surrounded by flowers of all types and colours. Fountains drip water like tiny bells chiming ever so delicately.