39: Intricate Words

-Felix-

When I wake up in the morning

put on my jordans

turn up my swag and I whistle

I sway my hands back and forth in the air, this trip is the funnest thing I have experienced in a long time. Judging by the way the girls are screaming they love the new songs on our album.

"Tack så mycket!" We shout blowing a kiss and heading off the stage.

I find Flyer first and pull her into a big hug.

"You guys are amazing!" she grins.

"Are you a Foooer?"

"The luckiest Foooer alive." She smiles.

We head out once again meeting every fan who came to the concert since there weren't a lot we could fit in enough time to meet every single one of them and have a small conversation.

"They are so lucky you care." Flyer says. She stands next to me as we greet the Foooers and I introduce her as my friend and a much respected colleague of mine. The girls usually smile at her, a couple asked for her signature along with ours and a couple more took pictures. This concluded our jaunt to Stromsund on a happy note.

"So now we are off to Kiruna." Oscar says looking at a map on his phone. His fingers type vigerously."

"Please tell me it's just an hour away?" I whine.

He bursts out laughing, we wouldn't stop there if it was just an hour away my friend!" He types in the directions and his phone speaks to us.

"6 hours and 8 minutes until you arrive in Kiruna." The static voice of Siri tells me."

"Why so far!" OG complains too, but judging by his smile afterwards he is just making fun of me.

"Are we at least taking a train?" Flyer asks. She was so quiet in the car earlier I sort of forgot she was with us for a moment.

"Nope, we drive straight there." Oscar laughs, I know it is of exhaustion not of any sort of comedy in the fact that we are on the road for so long. If he did think it was funny I think I might break out and punch him.

Oscar and I stop at a convenience store to grab a pile of candy and chips for the road.

"Do you think this is enough?"

"That should satisfy us for an hour maybe?" I laugh and grab two more bags of chips.

"What does....Flyer like?" Oscar asks. I grab her a bag of gummy candies and a pop.

"Oscar I have a question." I say. He turns to me attentively.

"Do you know her name?"

He stands not wanting to answer. "Felix I-"

"Don't lie to me." I say stiffly.

"Of course I do, it will come just be patient."

"Can you tell me?" I ask.

He begins mouthing a bunch of letter and laughs. What kind of friend to Flyer would I be if I told you? What kind of brother would I be if I told you?"

I look down disappointed, that was not at all the answer I was hoping for.

"Lets get back to the car."

Behind us the sun sun sets sending heat to the back of our heads. The shy ahead of us is now blue as we travel into the night, the only way I can tell the sun is setting is if I look out the wide windows where the sun bleeds colours all over the spectrum.

I look at Flyer who now sits beside me. She's so beautiful. I never sat still long enough to notice she has a birthmark in front of her ear.

I guess I stare for too long and she notices.

"What are you looking at?"

"Is that a birthmark?" I rub my finger over her skin.

"No, haha it's a bleach stain. I was trying to clean up the garage and it sprayed my face." She smiles.

I look at her in the eyes, I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. She looks out the window again and I pull her hair behind her ears.

"I love you." I say it. Out loud for her to hear, maybe a couple of the guys even heard it as well. I don't really care, she hears it and that's all that matters. I hope she knows I mean it.

"I love you too."

We rest out foreheads together and I realize how tired I really am.

*************************************************************************
Hej! Have you guys heard the new song Whistle by The Fooo? I like it and I can't wait for their new album. The wait is killing me!!

Make sure you vote and comment it really helps with the making of this book.

Tills nästa gång