37: Two Face

-Felix-

My back pushes hard into a wall behind me.

"Excuse me!" I shout. She looks up at me for a moment with worry in her eyes. I think I scared her. "You don't control me." I say.

The entire night Flyer and I flashes through my mind... but vanishes on command.

I pick her up and slam her into the wall harder than she slammed me and I take her full force. Her fingers fork vigerously through my hair. I can hear her moans in my ear, echoing so it seems between kisses.

"Felix, I want you." she says.

I close my eyes and nod, when they open I loose track of Maja in front of me, I imagine Flyer in front of me. I wish she was more willing.

I feel Flyer's finger enter the rim of my pants and run along the boarder back and forth reaching in deeper and deeper.

"This is what you want." I hear her say."

"LADIES WE PRESENT TO YOU THE FOOO!" I hear announcers claim loudly.

I look up and Maja is in front of me once again.

"Shit! I have to go!" I say. I fix my pants and head out on stage only seconds behind the guys.

*************************************************************************

So incase this wasn't clear Felix pretty much got dragged behind a curtain to make out with Maja but he imagines it's Flyer instead of Maja. He is a boy with "needs" and really wants Flyer to fulfill them but Flyer isn't sure what she wants.

Tills nästa gång