42: Pep Talk

-Linnea-

We exit the car arriving with Foooers everywhere!

I am quick to enter the building and set the boys up for the stage, but I feel compelled to speak to Oscar.

"Hey Oscar, I need to speak with you." I say my hands fold behind my back and we begin walking out of the dressing room and into the hall.

"What is your relationship with Maja."

His face freezes with the same furrowed face I always see from him.

The longer he the more I anticipate the answer.

"Oscar! Tell me the truth or I'll assume the worst!" I hit him in the shoulders so he looses his balance and needs to take a step back to stable himself.

"Okay okay I've made out a couple times and played with each other."

My eyes widen, I didn't think it was that serious. "Were your clothes?... Nevermind." I clear my mind focusing in what I really want to tell him.

"Maja is dirty, she plays dirty. Do you see Tess out there?" I move the curtain aside and it takes us a minute but eventually we spot her taking pictures and laughing with other girls.

"Tess over there she is a good thing, you like her and I know already she is head over heels for you."

"What are you saying."

I take his face so he focuses on me. "Let Maja go, she's playing you. I promise she's playing you."

"She said she loves me." Oscar says, his eyebrows touch into a hard line.

"Yes, I'm sure if I was able to provide her a record label, she would turn lesbian for me too! Oscar she's lying!" I begin raising my voice.

"But this girl here, isn't playing you, she cares a lot for you. I swear to god if you hurt her in anyway your life will be on the line."

"Pffffft! Whose putting my life on the line?" he chuckles.

"Me." I stare him down, I may be short but I an fierce and I will put him in his place.

He watches her for a moment, she is now staring at the stage waiting for her idols to show.

"Don't hurt her, you will gain so much more from loving her instead of amusing yourself with Maja."

He looks down at his feet and nods.

"I love you Linnea." he hugs me like the younger brother I wish I had.

"I love you too, I just want what's best for you."

He smiles so wide dimples beside his cheeks show.

"Go, she's waiting for you!" I smack his butt with my foot to make him move faster towards the stage.

The boys make their final line up before the show starts and I exit the back to find Tess among the crowd.

"Hey Tess!" I call over the screaming fans.

"Hey Flyer?"

"My name is Linnea, hi!"

"Why doesn't Felix know your name?"

I chuckle. "It's a long story."

We stand together taking pictures and meeting new people around us. We are all different, different backgrounds, families, lives, stories, but we all have one thing in common.

Our love for The Fooo.

*************************************************************************

Hej! I am on spring break so I have nothing to do all day... But write! So that is why there are so many chapters.

BL Takis ❤️

Make sure you vote and comment it really helps with the making of this book!

Tills nästa gång