Epilogue / Daisie loves her Delivery Boy

Two years had passed.

A lot happened since then.

After Zack and Kelsey's wedding, everything seemed to be going uphill and stayed consistent when it reached the top. Bryce did as he promised and decided to put in the effort to work out the relationship he had with his mother. Their current family bond was growing stronger and closer. Whenever I saw Bryce with his parents, they all appear more brighter and filled with genuine smiles.

My family stayed the same throughout these past two years. Lockhart's Pantry was ours forever, and business was treating us well. Mom and Pops were still happier than ever — mostly because I wasn't their single daughter anymore. They joked about that part, but I think they were serious. Also, I felt relaxed, seeing how Mom and Bryce's mother were gradually repairing their broken friendship. 

And Mason? He definitely grew up. My brother got accepted into the university he wanted, and he was going the right direction for medical school. Mason even decided to minor in music, and his band was gaining even more recognition from the public. I couldn't be more proud of him. There was also news that Mason was seeing this girl — but he wouldn't tell me anything, yet.

Vanessa and David were still together. No questions on that. The two were simply passionately in love! I never lost my close friendship with my best friend, and I never planned to. We would even double date when we had the time. 

Right now, Vanessa was working on her very own fashion line through her partnership with Phoenix Empire. Everyone loved the uniforms Vanessa personally designed for the Valentino's hotels. I didn't blame them — it made me wish I was still working there. Just to wear the cute outfits, of course.

With Logan, we became very good friends. Not like we weren't good friends to begin with, but there was now a strong trust we held with one another. Last time I talked to Logan, he told me about this girl he met. This girl, in particular, gave him the "attraction". And when that attraction occurred, there were only three words I could say to that: go for it.

Candace Reynolds was no longer a model. She did it occasionally, but what got everyone's attention was how this pretty girl had a natural talent at golf. She was preparing to play professional according to the email Carly last sent me. Remember the boy who went with Candace at Zack and Kelsey's wedding? Turned out the two officially started dating a week after the wedding — not like I didn't see that one coming.

Concerning Carly, we talked every now and then because I loved to hear how she was doing, whether it was email or over the phone. She became a little sister to me. During Carly's 10th birthday, she had us all fly to Europe to celebrate. The trip was simply magnificent. It felt like that was a birthday gift for me. Carly said that she would be coming back to see everyone with Candace before this summer came to an end. I was definitely looking forward to another reunion with everyone.

Wearing a mint-colored summer dress this fine afternoon, I was waiting outside Legends Garden near the wishing well. 

The wishing well was even better than what I pictured now that it was bought to life. Bryce even added in a small garden of daisies next to it as a surprise for me. I tried my best to hold my emotions, but Bryce always managed to surprise me all the time. Since the wishing well was my design, I received various compliments from many guests and employees, saying how the wishing well added charm to the garden and the hotel. 

The feeling of accomplishment and happiness would always occupy me when I was here. Just like what we hoped for, it attracted more people to come and appreciate the beautiful garden as a whole.