~one~

"NATALIE ABIGAIL MENDES I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" My sister Angela yells as I groan "GET YOUR ASS OF THE BED." She yells once again
"Angela please shut the hell up I just want to sleep is that to much to ask for?" I question Angela.
"Natalie I'm sorry, I understand that you need your beauty sleep very much but I have to drive you and Alex to school." She answers whist insulting me.
"You know I don't get school but since you are so damn kind I'll get up." I sarcastically say.
I hear her footsteps walking out of my room, so I decide to get up. I feel my warm feet touch the what feels like icey cold floorboards as I walk over to my closet. I look at my clothes and pick out something to wear, it's still at the point in the year where I kinda care how I look. I get my beige knitted jumper, with my light blue ripped jeans and my white nikes. I walk towards the bath room to see Alex coming the same way so I yell.
"Last one to the bathroom has to make breakfast!" He looks up from his phone and starts running and I know being the faster one I'll obviously win so I run and of course win.
"Suck bro, what you gonna make me. To be truly honest I would like some pancakes." I tease and laugh as he rolls his eyes.
"I really don't know why I try anymore I always lose." Alex sighs.
"Oh young one you'll win one day." I say being overly dramatic talking through the door and locking it.
"I'm older than you Natalie" Alex yells while walking off.

I get changed into my clothes and put my everyday makeup on, it's nothing fancy just a little eyeshadow and mascara. I am finally satisfied with my look so I walk down stairs excepting my food, but I see Alex frantically running getting everything to make me my food. I chuckle as I walk up to the bench and sit on one of the stools, I get up walk toward the very stress boy, I decide to be nice and help Alex he looks at me and smiles with relief.
"Boy what would we do without Natalie." I hear Ange mumble.
"Sorry I thought I heard you say that I'm so helpful aw thanks pretty." I giggle.
Breakie is ready but before I eat I need to grab my phone so I go upstairs and turn my phone on to see 13 messages from my best friend Valarie I decide to ignore them best she is probably just sending my photos or videos of some celebrity. I grab my bag eat and Angela takes us to school. I walk to my locker and see my very sexy boyfriend Harry standing there waiting for me. His facial expressions look like he isn't in a very good mood I walk to him and go to give him a hug but he brushed me off that's weird so I just get my stuff for my first class whist waiting for him to say anything.
"Natalie." His voice says softly he never calls me Natalie oh no what wrong. "Something bad happened last night." I look at him to see tears in his eyes.
"Harry what happened?" I asked worried knowing he was at a party last night.
"I'm so sorry" Harry says "Natalie I didn't mean for this to happen but it just happened I don't know what to say." At this point I see the tears fall down his face.
"Harry tell me what happened right now." I say starting to get angry that he won't just tell me.
"Okay there was this girl and she kissed me and I kinda kissed back then the kiss got more heated. It all just happened so fast Natalie I didn't know what to do." He stares into my eyes and I turn around.
I start running as fast as I can not caring who I run into I just need to get away from everyone. I run to the normal spot I go to get away from everyone, the small tree at the edge of the oval. I just sit there and cry I know I need to get to class but I can't after 3 years he went and did that. I get my phone and call Valarie thankfully she picks up
"Val I need you here right I'm at the tree please come as soon as you can." I cry.
"Wow wow wow first of all why is my baby cakes crying? Second of all who needs to be murdered? Third of all do you want a Krispy Kreme?" Valarie answers worried.
"I'll tell you when you get to the tree and yes please." I respond.
"I'll be there in a few see you baby cakes." Valarie says.
"See you." I answer while hanging up the phone.
The line goes dead.
I sob and just sit there wondering how he could do that to me. What I'm I gonna do, well I guess that is the problem of dating the football captain the boy who everyone knows. I wipe my tears as I hear footsteps coming towards me
"Oh man baby cakes what happened." Valarie says as I get up and hug her tightly.
"He cheated on my Val he cheated on me." I cry into her shoulder.
"What?" I hear Valarie question sounding very mad.
I explained what he told me as much as I could before breaking down fully. I just feel Val wrap her arms around me we sit there while I'm crying for what feels like hours. Then I hear everyone start running into the oval I look at Val and I see that she got a bit teary we get up and walk to the lockers while I get my stuff for my class now I have art thank god. I walk into the art room and my teacher Naomi looks at me and asks if I'm alright I just nod and smile I sit away from everyone in the class. I just let my hands do whatever on the page I start feeling tears form in my eyes I wipe them away I see Naomi looking at me and motioning for me to come over to her. So I get up and walk over to her we walk outside
"Oh Hun what happened you are like my own child I can tell when you are upset tell me why you are so sad." Naomi is one of my favourite teachers she is like a mother to me I don't know what I'd do without her.
"It's just Harry. He cheated on me Naomi." I finally let all the tears that where building up fall.
Naomi says nothing she just hugs me very tight and gives me a sympathetic smile.
"My love it will all be okay trust me on this, Harry was just a boy and you are better off without him. As your favourite teacher and let's say a second mother I think this will be good for you lovely." Naomi says while hugging me once again.
Thanks Naomi." I smile.
"I will tell your next teachers that you will be staying with me today for personal reasons. Okay you can just draw all day or help me. Would you like that?" She offers
I accept the offer because I really don't want to be around anyone else. We walk back into the class I go back to my table and begin to draw.
The day just drags on it's 2:58 so we have to just wait 2 minutes till we can leave I continue drawing and the bell finally goes everyone walks out of class and I walk up to Naomi and give her a hug and thank her for today. I walk to my locker to see nobody there thankfully I get my bag and wait for my sister to get here I feel my phone vibrate. I look to see it's from Ange.
Sissy: hey sis sorry I can't make it today could you just get Val or Haz to bring you home I'm sorry.

Me: hey Ange that's totally fine I'll just walk.

Sissy: I'm so sorry.

I put my phone away and start walking my house thankfully isn't to far away, while walking I realise there is a boy in front of me. I start walking faster see if I maybe know the person and could walk with them I get to about a metre away and realise I don't know the boy. He turns around and looks at me and starts walking towards me this boy is very pretty he has blondish brownish hair that is a stylish messy, the boy has very beautiful eyes they sparkle like actually sparkle I realise I'm staring so I look away the boy stands right in front of me.
"Yeah you don't know me but I hate walking alone so hey" the boy says making me laugh.
Well hello boy who doesn't like walking alone, do you have a name?" I ask curiously.
"Oh yeah sorry I'm Cole, Cole Ryan." The curly hair boy says.
"That's a nice name." I say.
"Girl who I don't know anything about, do you have a name?" Cole asks.
"No, no I don't." I say sarcastically.
He laughs. "That's a very interesting name you have." Cole laughs.
"My names Natalie." I say.
"Oh you actually have a name I thought you were serious." Cole chuckles.
We become silent and just walk
"You were in miss Evans class all day, may I ask why?" Cole breaks the silence.
"Oh um well...... umm I was just helping her out." I answer not really wanting to call her miss Evans
"Nice." Cole answers not really believing me.
We finally get to my house so we say our goodbyes I walk to the door and knock hoping someone's home and Alex opens the door so I walk in waving bye. Alex asks how my day way and I cry he asks what happened and I explain my day to him he starts getting angry and pacing around the living room. I tell him it's all okay now but he doesn't budge I yell at him telling him to calm down. He finally stops and just hugs me I cry for a bit before walking to my room I sit on my bed and get my phone out to see my messages I have like 20 miss calls from Harry but I'm planning on avoiding him as much as I can so I just ignore it all. I hear the front door open and run down straight away knowing it's Angela I need her hug right now I run to her crying she looks worried.
"Nat what's happened?" Ange asks.
"He cheated on me." Is all I have to say before Angela grabs me tightly and tells me it'll all be okay.
I cry in her arms for about 20 minutes straight until she asks if I want ice cream. I of course say yes and we sit down and watch a movie we call Alex down to watch it with us in the middle of the movie I fall asleep.