~four~

"Hello darling." Mother says with a slight smile.
"Mother." I reply.
"How have you been sweet heart?" She questions.
"Actually shit, thanks for asking though." I answer truthfully.
"Oh darling." Mother signs.
I walk up to my room not wanting to talk about it I lay on my bed and look up at the roof. I honestly don't know why any of this is happening, I've done everything to keep his and my relationship perfect I didn't care how badly he treated me I felt the need to be his safe place. I loved him, Val always asked me why I was with Harry I truly felt like we would last and I would be forever happy. Nothing would get in the way, well something did get in the way. I stand up get off my bed walk into my bathroom and turn the tap for the bath on hot I let the water run waiting for my bath to fill with the boiling water. After a minute the bath tub is filled, I strip down through my clothes on the floor. I dip my leg in before getting interrupted by a knock so I get my towel and wrap it around my body get the door to see mother on the other side of the door so I ask.
"What do I owe the pleasure?" Making mother smile.
"Natalie Harry is at the door." My heart drops instantly.
"Mother I know this isn't very kind but please tell him to leave I don't want to talk to him, I can't talk to him right now at all." I feel the tears building up mother realises and hugs me damn this makes my tears fall I begin to sob.
Mother looks at me and kisses me forehead, after all this time all I ever needed was a mum hug because in her arms I feel safe, I feel loved, I feel unbreakable in my mums arms I feel complete. I tried to hide how much I missed her I made it look like I'm fine, but it's like trying to sleep when your wide awake it's very difficult to do and usually it's impossible. I look at my mum to see tears in her eyes
"Natalie, my baby don't let boys like him get to you." Mum says to me while breaking from the hug.
"Mum............ I missed you very much." I admit and shut the door.

I walk down stairs after my bath and see mum cooking, one question that keeps crossing my mind is where is dad? So I walk over to the kitchen bench and look at mum then I ask.
"Mum where is dad?" This question makes mum frown.
"Natalie this is the reason I'm here, um well your father, um he, is in the hospital." I drop to the ground once mum finishes all I can do is cry.
No dad can't be, why is he no no no no no no. I feel mums arms wrap tightly around me.
"Mumm wwwhy is hee inn hospital." I sob.
"He is very sick." Mum answers.
Before I can respond every thing goes black.

I wake up in my bed confused of what happened I decide to stand up, when standing I feel a bit dizzy but ignore it because I need to know what happened. I walk down stairs and see Angela, mum and Alex sitting on the couch whispering.
"Are you sure him in hospital isn't because of your work?" Angela asks.
"Angela this isn't the time to talk about that." Mum answers.
I walk up to them and everyone goes silent, I can't believe they are keeping secrets from me. After having them stare at me for a bit I run up stairs and lock my door and sleep .

The sunlight shines through my window so I take my sheets off of my body. I grab some clothes to wear not caring what I'm wearing it's 6:30am nobody's awake so I walk to the cafe closest to my school and order a chocolate Frapuccino with extra cream I look for somewhere to sit there is a couch spare so I sit while waiting for my frapuccino I start scrolling through Instagram. After a while my frapuccino finally comes as in drinking I look at the time and it's 7:00am so I start walking to school.