~twelve~

'Umfp umfp' I hear my phone vibrating waking me up I look to the caller ID to see Valerie's name brighten my phone up. I of course answer to hear a sad Valerie.

"Baby cakes help me I need you to pick me up from someones house." She sobs.

" Val calm down and tell me whats happened" I try calm her down.

"Natalie please just come here and I'll explain everything when you get here." Val says.

"Wait you do know I can't drive yet without a fully licenced driver right?" I question her.

"Oh fuck you can even come on your bike please just fucking come, I will send you the address." Val says. I hang up and start getting ready to pick her up, I get the message saying the address of where she is. Wait what the fuck why is she at Harry's house

I decide to brush off the fact that shes at my exes and start riding to the house, half way there i decide I cant go there alone so I turn around to go to pick up Cole first. The ride to Cole's for some reason is going for longer than normal, I'm really taking in the scenery the plants are so green and the flowers are blooming through some plants and it's all so beautiful.

After a few minutes I finally get to Coles check my bike on his foot path and knock slightly and wait Cole looks different he doesn't look like his normal self, he looks down he takes in my facial features sighs then says.

"God your very pretty when your worried" I give him a slight smile then ask

"Cole what's wrong?"

"It's my mum she's not answering any of my calls and neither is Dylan and I'm worried." Cole looks down to his palms and plays with his fingers.

"Oh Cole well thank god I came because we are going to go for a walk and pick up Valerie from Harry's." I kinda feel now that this is a bad idea.

"Natalie you know what happened between me and Harry right I don't think it's a good idea I come." Cole says

"I know Cole but I'm not even going inside I'm just picking Val up and leaving." I explain.

"Okay okay lets go." Cole gets his jacket and locks the door.

Cole and I skip to Harry's house with Cole I am always smiling and laughing and I love it, I've never even had a friend who makes me so happy. Cole never seems to fail cheering me up I'll be in the shittiest mood or even so nervous but then Cole will make me feel so much better.  Being with Cole right now makes me feel more comfortable going to pick Val up from my ex boyfriends house. I'm slowly getting more and more nervous the closer we get to his house, I guess I'm just scared to see why she was with him. Wait why is she with him, she knows how badly he hurt me and she what looks like slept at his, what the fuck is going on there. I begin to grow mad and confused and hurt, Cole realised and jumps in front of me and starts looking concerned. Out of the blue I start crying and I fall to the ground Cole catching me  and giving me a strong hug, I sob in his arms and I feel Coles arms get weak. I look up at Cole and see tears in his eyes, I say nothing and just wipe his tears away. Luckily nobody is walking or driving past because we would be seen as idiots. I stand up and brush the dirty of my butt, Cole does the same I've realised in the few weeks of knowing Cole he is an emotional boy and I like that very much. I love the fact that he isn't scared to show me how he is feeling. Cole and I continue walking but I link my arm to his and make him smile.

We turn the corner and I hate this being that means we are now close to Harry's and now I feel the nerves building up, I'm scared to know what she was doing there. Cole like always realises that I'm getting 10 time more nervous and he squeezes my arm I let out the few more tears I need to get out before we get to his. We are now like two houses till Harry's. No fuck we are here I let Cole wait out on the side walk whilst I walk up his walk way. At first I hesitate to knock but hey fuck it, I knock.

Oooooooooooo damm that get me scared!!!!
hey to all that are still reading this I honestly really appreciate you people, if you get to here please comment telling me you've read.
Sorry for late and short update as well I really hope you guys enjoy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️