~nine~

I feel warm strong arms wrap around me picking me up walking up stairs and into a room Cole places me on the bed and starts walking out.

"Cole, please stay here." I almost beg making Cole turn and look at me.

"Sorry hunny did I wake you?" Cole asks with a sympathetic look.

"Well kinda but please stay in here, I don't wanna be left alone." I explain to Cole he smiles.

"I'll just get changed into something comfortable in Dylan's room. Grab something from my draw to put on to be comfortable, if you'd like." Cole offers leaving the room.

I take the offer and put one of his long sleeve grey jumper and a pair of black nike track pants. After a minute or so Cole comes in with a blowup mattress, pillows and a few blankets, he looks at me and gives me a little smirk.

The mattress is blown up and the bed is made up Cole and I had a little argument about who sleeps on the mattress. Cole of course won the argument so he is sleeping on the mattress I really didn't want him to but he insisted, l lean over to the side Cole is on and slowly my eyelids get heavier and I slowly fall asleep.

•Cole's POV•

It has been few minutes since Nat fell asleep, I really never thought that this piece of art would be friends with me. I will admit I really like her more than just a friend but if a friend is what I get I'll keep it, as long as I can make her happy.  She smiles in her sleep and her face is all squashed up it's so cute. I decide to stop staring at her and get up and start drawing, I open the door to my balcony and draw I decide to draw my view. Since it's dark I decided to focus most on the moon so make the sketch look better I draw the cars driving past. I've almost finished my drawing but I hear crying I look straight over to Natalie, she has her phone in her hand and she's sitting up crossing her legs. Being my worried self I go straight to her and all her makeup is smudged, I sit down on my bed and she straight away wraps her arms around my neck and I at first a big taken aback I loosen up and wrap my arms around her waist calming her down. I don't bother asking because I know it'll just upset her even more.

"Cole, are you going to leave me ?" Natalie ask out of the blue.

Raising my eyebrow I say "what makes you ask that?"

"I just don't understand why you've stayed, everyone I love or trust will always leave even if it's for a few months they always leave. So please just tell me when are you planning on leaving because I don't want to get to close." At this point Natalie beautiful brown eyes are all wet then teardrops fall down her face.

"Natalie, please tell me this how could I leave someone who has had such a strong impact on me and my heart. Natalie I am never leaving I will always be there right by your side." I comfort Natalie telling her nothing but the truth.

"Cole, Harry messaged me." Natalie says. 

"What was it that he said Natalie?" I ask feeling anger and sadness building up inside of me.

"He told me that, I'll never find anyone because I am ugly and nobody cares about me they'll leave in aft-." Natalie breaks down.

I feel like I shouldn't say anything so I go down stairs and get her ice cream bring it up stairs, when I walk into the room Natalie looks at me her face lightening up I pass her the ice cream and put a movie on in my room. Natalie once again falls asleep but this time it's in my arms this makes my heart flatter, I look at the time and it reads 2:57am so I decided to just lay here and fall asleep.

•Natalie's POV•

The sun shines through the window I feel strong and warm arms wrapped around me I look over to see a sleeping Cole. His darkish brown messy hair almost covering his face. I let out a small chuckle due to the way Coles fave looks his cheeks look all chubby and his lips are getting squashed by the cheeks. This boy is so perfect how did I Natalie Mendes get this lucky, he knows what to do in situations that nobody else would know how to cheer me up. He is very special and I am not planning on losing him.
Coles eyes flatter open and it melts my heart when he looks at me and gives me a little grin. 

"Did you have fun staring at me pretty?" Cole questions.

"Don't get to ahead of yourself matey, who even said I was staring?" I answer being a smart ass.

"Ouch that hurt." Cole grabs his chest.

"Not as much as this would." I say playfully hitting him.

"Wow you just took it to another level." Cole laughs whilst getting on top of me and tickling me.

"Cole. Please.  I. Can't. Breath." I say in between laughs, fortunately he lets go making me push him over to and giving him a taste of his own medicine.

"Natalie. I. Will. Actually. Piss. Myself. If. You. Don't. Stop." Cole laughs making me stop. "Enough of that hey?" Cole chuckles.

"Let's get some breakfast Cole I'm hungry." I announce.

"I will cook for you." Cole says surprising me. "What did you think I couldn't cook?" Cole questions.

"Let me see whatcha got son." I laugh walking down stairs making Cole smile.