~six~

Well that was weird I mean I don't expect Cole to tell me everything, we've only known each other for a few days so that's understandable but he never stutters so I just found it weird meh.
The bell snaps me out of my thoughts and realising it's the end of the day I'm dreading to get home I really don't wanna go. So I get my phone out and call Valarie yay she picks up.
"Oh man thank god you answered um can I come over tonight?" I almost beg.
"Nat you know the answer is always yes," she says getting me excited "but tonight the family wants to go out to eat and they only want family." She finishes.
"Oh that's totally fine bye baby cakes talk tomorrow." I say hanging up.
As I put my phone in my pocket I hear a promising voice which gives me the biggest smile on my face.
"Wanna come to mine?" Cole asks
"I would love to, thanks cuteness." I answer smiling.
•Coles POV•
Natalie and I are walking I didn't really think thorough going to my house because I have drawings of Natalie almost all over my room. Man I'm an idiot who doesn't think of things like that, I'm stupid oh man what am I gonna go this could end either bad or perfectly for me which is unlikely because perfect for me is her not seeing anything at all. We pass Natalie's house and then Natalie's face goes from happy to sad, I decide not to ask because it could be very personal. Knocking me out of my thoughts is Natalie.
"They are keeping something from me." She says.
"What?" I ask confused.
"My family are keeping a secret from me I get that I'm the youngest but I don't deserve to be lied to, you know?" Natalie asks
"I understand where your coming from, but pretty one did you ever think they could be keeping it a secret for the best." I say
"Yeah true I guess so but I just want dad home." Natalie says her eyes getting watery.
She wipes her eyes and we finally get to my house I tell Natalie to wait in the lounge room while I just "clean my room"
I grab all my drawings and paintings of Natalie and for now put them in Dylan's room he isn't here or coming anytime soon so I leave them in there I get Natalie and we walk up to my room.

AN
Hey guys I'm so sorry it's such a short chapter I'm having a lot of trouble with my internet lately and it is working for a little now so I posted this short chapter sorry will make it up to you guys next chapter in 2 days because I'm on holidays now so I will definitely be posting as much as I can