~eight~

I look at the time and it's now 10:48 so I ask Cole if we can walk me home which he does without hesitation. We get to my house and I say bye to Cole and watch as he fades into the distance, I knock on the door and the door opens to an unhappy looking Angela.
"NATALIE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" She yells.
"Angela relax I was just at a friends house." I give a smart ass remark.
"You got me worried did you not think of messaging me maybe." Angela's eyebrows frown.
"No I didn't think it was necessary because whenever I go to a friends house you never care so why do you now all of a sudden." I start getting mad.
"I called all your friends but you weren't with them you weren't even with Harry so where the hell were you." Angela says ignoring my last statement.
"As I said before I was at a friends house god dammit Angela do you think you know all my bloody friends." I scream at Angela as I walk to my room.
"Well Natalie just so you know Harry still thinks you two are together in case you wanna fix that up." She says making me feel sick.

I wake up and decide to call Harry and ask if we could meet up, so I can be sure we are finished we meet up at the cafe nearby my house so I walk there. I get to the cafe and see Harry looking down to his tea, I walk in walk to Harry and sit down he looks at me and I already feel tears coming up and see tears in his eyes. I don't know why this is so hard for me, Harry looks so sad he has been crying a lot his eyes are all puffy and he isn't taking steady breaths.
"Natalie," Harry starts getting more emotional "You are looking beautiful." He finishes.
"Harry why are you doing this?" I ask.
"What am I doing." He asks.
"Your making this hard for me Harry." I answer.
"Natalie please don't leave me, you know how I get when I'm drunk and mad I flip and don't know what I'm doing." Harry cries.
"Can we go for a walk?" I ask not wanting to make a scene here.
Harry nods and we get up and walk to the park. Harry when walking tries to hold my hand but I flinch away.
"Natalie are we done?" Harry asks tears filling both our eyes.
"I'm so sorry Harry but I never wanted this to happen I wanted to see a future together, but now when I think of you and I it just makes me cry and I see no future." I try not to break down.
"Look harder Natalie I'm sure you can see something." Harry says crying.
"Harry I can't I'm so sorry. We are over I can't be hurt anymore by you." After I say that I run as far away as I can get from him.
I don't even know where I'm going me feet are jus doing whatever I keep running and when I stop I'm at Coles house. I knock on the door to see a tried looking Cole.
"Natalie what happened what's wrong." Cole asks worrying.
"Well I just went out with Harry and I broke up with him, he made it so difficult to do and I thought for a second I should stay, but I couldn't." I cry and Cole wraps his arms wrap around me making me feel calmer.
I look at him and see that he looks like he has been painting so I ask.
"Cole what were you doing before I came?"
"Painting wanna see it?" Cole asks and I nod
We walk up to his room me still all teary and we open his door and I see the back of two people holding hands, this makes me smile because he has put such nice colours that compliment the whole drawing this makes me smile. I tell Cole how beautiful it is and I see the quote on the side saying 'I should have spoken to you sooner' I notice that the picture is of him and I when we were walking down the halls and were getting bad glares.
"Cole you are so sweet." I say.
"Like I say a lot anything for you pretty." He makes me smile. 
We walk down stairs and Cole gets out a scary movie knowing it'll take all the bad stuff off my mind he choses the conjuring 2 one of the movies I have been trying not to watch.  For many reasons, Cole walks in the kitchen and puts the popcorn in the microwave while press play the popcorn finishes and Cole jumps on the couch.
After like half an hour I get a text message and I look it's my sister.
Angela: Natalie where are you mum Alex and I need to talk to you.

Me: I'm watching a movie with my friend so I'll come home after.

Angela: Fine we will see you later, we are going to see dad bye.

This makes me emotional but I don't wanna worry Cole so I just hide it, to be honest I'm not even watching the movie I'm kinda staring at Cole right now.
"Is the movie really that boring that your not even watching it?" Cole asks staring at the screen.
"Yeah it's pretty boring so I'm playing dot to dot with your pimples." I joke.
"Ouch that really hurt." Cole laughs.
"Soz man." I smile.
"Your kinda pretty." Cole smirks.
"Your kinda pretty too thanks." I answer.
"Well thank you do you see my highlighter today." Cole puts a girly voice on making me laugh.
"Pretty I'm pretty sure that is just sweat." I say.
"You god damn savage girl holy damn." Cole looks surprised.
I bow and making Cole laugh, we stop talking and everything is silent and it's comfortable this boy is doing things to me he doesn't even know. I've only know this boy for like a week and he is already making me feel like this.