~thirteen~

warning: this chapter contains self harm.

Harry answers the door, at first he is looking at me but his attention moves to Cole This makes Harry's facial expression turn mad, I just look at Harry with disappointment which makes Harry grow even more angry. He looks back at Cole pushing me out of the way resulting in me almost falling and rolling my ankle, before harry gets to Cole I hit Harry in the chest very aggressively. He looks down at me and I give him a look saying not to do it, and before anything else happens Valerie walks out the door yelling.

"HARRY BABE STOP NOW I INVITED HER!" What did she just call him.

"You invited her?" Harry questions.

"Yes babe I did now lets all go inside, including Cole." There's that word again, why the fuck is she calling him babe, oh no I why did I come i knew it was weird that she was here.

"I don't know about that, I came to pick you up but I don't really think that is necessary you seem very comfortable here." My vision starts getting covered by the water filling my eyes.

"Oh Natalie don't act like you didn't see it coming. I went to a party the night he cheated on you and I went on a date the other night I wasn't with my family, they kicked me out the night I got home from fucking your ex because they couldn't take what slutty move that was." Valerie says making the watery drops fall down my cheeks.

"What did you invite her here for then, huh was it just to show her what she gets for being kind. What she gets for trusting the obvious slut or did you invite her to fully fuck her mind up, you know she clearly was already hurt. I am not going to let the slut and her ex hurt her more." Cole furiously says looking at me and starting again "Natalie we are leaving." He finishes grabbing onto my arm and walking away.

It has been a while since what happened before and Cole and I have just been walking around. We finally reach a park which had a toilet block I run straight to the toilet block, first I see if anyone is in there. To my luck nobody is here and I start punching the gravel like wall and I forget what I'm doing and continue punching my fist start bleeding making me scream and drop to the ground everything starts getting blurry and then goes black.

I flutter my eyes open to a blurry vision of Cole yelling my name and I'm laying on something that is rolling, hold up this isn't a vision its real life I'm in hospital wait why am I here. I am fine other than the fact that my fist and my head hurt and I am sweaty and feeling really dizzy and I'm so confused. It happens again everything goes black

•Cole's POV•

I am sent out of the room because they need to do checks on her and scans because she had glass and gravel in her first, I take a seat still covered in her blood. Her scream god damn luck i heard her scream luckily man, I fucking hate Harry and Valerie I don't even know what to think of her. Natalie trusted her most and she took that for advantage and that is the worst this a best friend could do, I try to get comfortable which is not very possible because I'm sitting in a plastic chair I guess I can lean on the wall. Once I get comfortable the doctor comes up to me and informs to me that I can see Natalie now, which makes me jump up and let them lead the way to her room. Before I go in the doctor tells me.

"Okay so you as her boyfriend I should tell you somethings you need to know," hahaha I wish I were her boyfriend I think but make him continue by nodding. "Okay so she hit her head pretty hard which will result in head pains and most likely falling out of conciseness, as for her fist I she almost hit a vein so that's what made her lost a lot of blood. I highly suggest that she sees a physiologist or a counselor if she has not already got one. Now we are going to call her family to inform them." He finishes opens the door for me and leaves Natalie and I alone. 

Natalie looks up at me and smiles widely making me smile back, her hands are all bandaged I look back up at her. She start trying to move and I run towards her and slowly motioning for her to calm down and relax. she slowly calms down, I wait for her to fall asleep so I can leave because I don't wanna have the awkward in-counter with her family. Natalie is in so much pain I can see it, fuck man if only I told her we should stay at my house. Or if I could have talked her out of going, only if i did things differently. Natalie's bandaged hand touches mine which makes me both calm and sad at the same time. I look up to her and she has tears falling down her cheek I give her a caring smile and wipe the tears away, I grab her bandaged and and kiss it softly. This girl is so perfectly imperfect and that's what I love about her, I am in love with her I am madly deeply truly in love with Natalie Abigail Mendes. She makes me forget about everything else that is going on and makes me cherish the present moments, she is so drop dead gorgeous and amazing. Natalie can sing, she can dance, draw and she has an amazing eye for photos she is so talented it is unexplainable. I look up to her and she is now sound asleep, I kiss her forehead and leave.  

A.N

wow wow wow that was amazing Cole admitted it to himself and it was so beautiful comment 'coley baby' is you finished, I want to know what amazing people make it to the end. <3