~eleven~

I actually can't believe the views here they are crazy, there are absolutely amazing. The trees are filled with blossoms, the bushes bloom with beautiful flowers. The ground sandy but still dirty, Cole decided that he was getting hot so he took his top off and he is now left with his dirty white jacket. I finally decide to make my camera useful and capture this moment and the view of Cole. The photo turns out to be a success. (It looks like in the photo but the jumper from last chapters jacket.) Cole looks at me and gives me a smirk and poses for another photo which makes me laugh because his pose. He walks towards me takes me camera off me and turns the camera to me telling me to smile I do as he says. Cole looks at me takes the picture and grins maybe the photo looks good, he turns the camera screen to me and I see the photo and I actually look decent.

"Do I get a thanks or no?" Cole asks.

"When did I say I liked it?" I fire back making both him and I burst into laughter.

"You are actually very mean to me." Cole fakes a frown and gives me little baby eyes.

I laugh and take my camera from his hands and sprint off making Cole run after me whist running, I put my camera in its case and continue running. After a while I get tired and Cole comes charging at me and we fall to the ground the grass covering us, we look up to the sky and chuckle. I feel Cole's hand touch mine and quickly move away, I for some reason move my hand to his and hold it. At first Cole was very hesitant but he loosened up, making me smile Cole starts moving closer to me. I could feel his breath on my neck I turn my head to look at him and he is smiling, out of nowhere I crash my lips against his I feel Cole smile he lets go of my hand and grabs my waist. Smiling I playfully push him away and start running again he yells.

"You do know I'll just catch you again yeah?"

"Oh yeah let me see you try!" I yell laughing and running faster.

I can't believe I kissed him it just happened I got caught up in the moment, I just went in and that went down. I do think I like him but I'm just not ready to get back into all that after how badly I was treated with Harry. I've been hurt too much to be hurt again, I could never ask for anyone better than Cole. He is amazing I am so so blessed to have him in my life, anyone who is lucky enough to have him is blessed. Cole catches up to me and I give him a look signalling that I'm tired and he grabs my hand and starts walking home.

We finally get to my place Cole hugs me goodbye and skips off forming a grin on my face. I unlock the door and walk into my mum sitting on the couch staring at me, I smile at her and walk up stairs. Before I can get to my room I hear mum yell out.

"Natalie get down here now we need to talk!" Groaning I now walk down stairs.

"Yes mother what would you like?" I give a smartass remark.

"Natalie not the time for that!" Mum yells at me.

"Ohh I'm in the wrong for being mad at you, no thats wrong I am very mad at you and I don't know what you expect from me. Do you expect for me to be like I don't care or nah I'm fine or I am happy with you. Yeah no that's no gonna happen mum." I yell letting all the weight and my feeling get off my shoulders.

"We kept this secret from you for the best and to keep you safe, I still don't know weather you are ready to know but we may have to tell you." Mum lowers her voice and gives me a sympathetic look.

"Mum you know what I don't even need to know what this stupid ass secret is because it's already made you really stuck up and I don't have time for that!" I yell walking up to my door and slamming it.

My god what am I gonna do she really isn't gonna tell me shit and I don't know if I want to know. And everything is hurting me I need to be cheered up but ATM I don't know who can. It's late so I decide to go to sleep because nothing makes me more happy than sleep so it's time to sleep. My eyes get more heavy I slowly fall asleep.   

Sorry for very late update guys. I will be posting more again like I used too xx