~five~

The walk is honestly getting very boring, I plug my ear phones in and due to my mood I put my 'sad playlist' because honestly I am so done with everything. My family have a secret they are keeping from me, Harry cheated on me right now the people that usually make me feel the happiest are making me feel worse. I don't know what to do, what could my family be keeping from me it's something about mum and dads work. This is going to drive me crazy if I keep thinking about it I have to stop thinking about this. After about 15 minutes I get to school and walk to my tree to the Cole leaning on it smoking.
"This isn't going to be your smoking spot now cutie." I laugh.
"Oh no I knew you'd come here so I waited, got bored so took a cigarette out." Cole explains.
"Now what would you want from me love?" I question.
"Honestly at the moment I feel shit all the time but then when I'm with you I feel much better Hun." Cole answers which makes me blush, "Um do I see you blushing?" Cole smiles and I turn my face.
"No." I say.
"I mean that was cute but okay." Cole says.
"It's the same for me kinda the same for me Cole, you and Valerie but I kinda feel like Val should do other things than worry about me. And neither do you." I explain
"Why do you think that cutie?" Cole asks.
"Oh nothing mate it's okay, how are you anyways?" I try change subject.
He ignores me trying to change the subject and asks again "Natalie tell me what you meant."
"Cole nothing okay it was just a thought." I explain.
"Nat I'll always have time to worry, just if you wanted to know." Cole says making my stomach get butterflies like these butterflies are more crazy than I've felt before.
"Cole thank you." I say bringing him in for a hug, his arms wrap firmly around my waist me getting on my tippy toes to reach around his neck.
The hug goes on for longer than expected me feet get tired so I let go, for some reason letting go of Cole was really hard for me I don't understand why. When looking at him again I see a tear in his eye which worries me not wanting to get to deep in question I just brush it off. The first bells goes and Cole and I walk to our lockers.
~~~~~~~~~~~Cole's POV~~~~~~~~~~~
I never thought the girl I always just looked at from afar would have just hugged me and maybe seen the tear in my eye. Natalie has always been a beauty that has caught my eye, and finally getting to hold her in my arms made me really happy. Ever since I've moved here , when I moved here I was blind for all things happy I had no love or even like for anything. Then I saw Natalie and it felt like my love for things that I loved when I was younger, like my love for art and the other small things. I have so many drawings of her but I can't tell her or show her because she'd probably think I'm a creepy person. We finally get to the lockers Natalie and I getting so many glares, I hear people whispering I look over to Natalie she looks sad so I grab her and to comfort her and squeeze it she looks at me and smiles. We get to her locker she lets go of my hand and grabs her art stuff fortunately I have art so I can walk with her.

So the day goes on and it's now 12:30 or we have 2 hours and 30 minutes left till school is over and It's now lunch so Natalie and I walk to her tree and she says.
"Um Cole... something has been bugging me all day and I really need to ask um why after we hugged did you have tears in your eyes?"
"Oh um well I um there's just a lot on my mind." I stutter.
"Okay cutie" Natalie says.