~seven~

•Natalie's POV•
I've realised today what a cutie Cole is, he really cares and he always want me to do what will make me happy which honestly gives me this feeling I haven't ever felt. The house he lives in is huge and I don't see any siblings which is weird for such a big house.
We get to Coles room which outside has a huge balcony which is bloody crazy the look on my face would be bloody surprise right now because Cole is laughing at me. He grabs his camera and we go sit on the balcony, man this boy is so perfect and no girl ever pays attention to him
"What's on your mind Nat?" Cole questions.
"A lot is on my mind, tell me something that's on your mind." I say.
"When my family are coming down next, they are never here always working even my twin he is even works." Cole tells me.
"You have a twin?" I ask very surprised.
"Yep I do his names Dylan." Cole answers
"Well Dylan can't be better than the best." I joke.
"But he always is, he is the ladies man and me I'm the smart nerdy one nobody notices." Cole says looking down to his hands, I lift up his face and say.
"Well in my opinion the smart nerdy one must be more kind and caring and thats all girls need." I slightly whisper. 
To my surprise Cole looks in my eyes and hugs me so tight like our last hug my arms fit perfectly around him, he is always making me smile. I hear him mumble under his voice 'why didn't I ever talk to you sooner' which makes me smile and hug him tighter. This boy right here is amazing he is giving me a feeling I've never felt ever in my life, it's such a warm and promising feeling. I'm already scared to lose Cole it's almost my biggest fear, if I lose Cole I will break and I'll never trust or care for anyone again. I don't know why this is I guess it just is what it is. One thing I am sure about is this boy has saved me from being broken completely.
Cole lets go of my waist so I let go, Cole gets up walks out of his room so I follow. We stop at someone else's room, Cole says. 
"All of this was in my room but when I so called cleaned my room I just moved these to Dylan's room, it's okay if you freak out I'll understand. I just thought I should show you."
Cole opens the door and before my eyes are all drawings of me, they are all so meaningful and beautiful this brings tears to my eyes. Nobody has ever cared about me as much as he does and these photos show it, he has captured moment of when I thought nobody was watching. Oh my he drew me punching the tree  I drop to the floor and cry this boy is so perfect if only I realised him earlier, he was always wanting to help me next to all the drawings were words. Next to the one of me punching the tree was 'when you build up all this anger inside it will hurt, I am one it know!' I feel strong arms wrap around me and picking me up, he walks out of Dylan's room with me still strong in his arms he brings me to his room and puts me on his bed. I watch him walk out to the balcony and he starts taking photos, this boy I swear he better not leave me. I get off his bed and walk out to the balcony and say.
"Thank you so much Cole, you've always cared when nobody did."
"Natalie I will be here always I'm never leaving no matter what people say here." Cole says confusing me.
"What do you mean no matter what people say Cole."
"Oh nothing." Cole brushes it off.
"No Cole tell me now, does it have something to do with that quote you wrote saying 'when you build up all this anger it'll hurt, I am one to know' Cole?" I ask.
"Natalie I am one to know because I was bullied at my old school because Dylan dropped out and left me so then everyone could say and do whatever they wanted, Natalie and I was so angry at both Dylan and my school. I was mad a Dylan because he left me, he already knew I would get pushed in the halls but he was always there to tell them where to go, then we was gone. I was mad at the school because being there people would say stuff that would make me want to explode, the teacher saw it and did nothing. I got so fed up with it one day I got home and did everything that would hurt me and it bloody killed after wards. I did something worse than what you did Natalie I wanted to die, so I took pills but luckily my mum came in just before I could swallow it all. She brought me to the hospital and I am now here." Once Cole finished him and I had tears falling down my face.
This boy whom seemed so perfect is broken and I want to try fix his break, Cole has saved me from breaking and I'm going to heal him from being broken for so long. I look at him and man why him he deserves the world and this is how someone so caring gets treated.
This boy has a golden heart and I will never leave him how would I live, how after knowing this boy for only a few weeks and he is making me feel this way.
A.N•
Yay update this one I almost cried writing it hope you guys like it 
Who is reading? ❤️❤️
Dylan is going to be in this a bit more so he will be a main character. You all already know how he looks hopefully ❤️