~ten~

Cole tells me that I can take a shower whilst he cooks I grab a towel from where Cole told me was his towel cupboard. I go to his bath room and have a shower.

After the shower I realise I didn't bring clothes and I start to panic, god what am I going to do. I decide that Cole is cooking so he won't see me, I finally get the courage to open the door and run to Coles room. I put on my plain white knitted top and my black sport leggings (what Natalie was wearing yesterday). I walk down the stairs to see Cole running around the kitchen frantically, I let a little chuckle out at the sight of him which makes him look over to me and says.

"I feel like I'm being judged."

"Me judge you, never in a million years Cole." I say smiling.

"What was the chuckle about then?" Cole questions.

"Well I thought it was pretty cute how frantic you were." I chuckle once again.

"Well Natalie," Cole says moving closer to me "I wouldn't have been frantic at all if you didn't think I was a bad chef in the first place." He smiles.

"Sorry matey, you can keeps going if you'd like" I give Cole a big smile.

"Well thanks for the permission." Cole laughs and continues cooking.

I sit at the bench and and just take in my surroundings, I have an adorable boy running around the kitchen trying his hardest to cook for me. In such a beautiful house may I add the house is very modern the colours contrast well together, nothing clashes at all it all fits perfectly. The house itself looks brand spanking new, I swear I can't even see a sign of any dust. But the most amazing part of this house is Cole, all he ever wants to do is either make me smile or comfort me and I honestly love that. He really cares about me and I can see that, I am starting to care about him more than anybody and we've only know each other for what a week or so. He honestly is a form of happiness for me, I will be feeling like nobody cares if he leaves. He can't leave me I'll be broken without him, I feel thought keeps coming up and it's fine by me.

"Oh Natalie I forgot to tell you, we are gonna go for a little walk today." Cole announces and knocks me out of my thoughts.

"Sure I'm fine with that." I shrug my shoulders and smile.

"Here is your amazing food cooked by the one the only Cole Mitchell Sprouse." Cole says while placing the food oh the plate and sliding it over to me, Cole made us eggs and bacon on toast with French toast on the side.

"Well thank you, thank you very much." I smirk at Cole. 

I get fork and knife to eat the very good looking breakfast Cole has made.

After breakfast Cole gets changed into light blue jeans, a dark beige top with a dirty white jacket and some nice shoes. I ask Cole if we can go past our house so I can get my camera so we start walking to my house. Cole honestly looks sexy ATM like damn boy you be looking fine, then again when is he not looking fine? I question my thoughts, but just continue walking I realise that Cole keeps looking over at me which makes me smile. This boy with always make me smile it's honestly crazy, he is really cute so I understand why. Cole like always snapping my out of my thoughts ask.

"Girl your always in deep thought, aren't you?"

"Well I guess so, I just get really in depth with my thoughts I guess." I laugh, knowing I'm never telling him what my deep thoughts are about.

"Well we are here so let's get your camera huh?" Cole says turning over to my house, I nod so we walk up the walk way.

I put my key in the lock and turn the key opening the door and inviting Cole in my hose and up to my room. Luckily everyone must be still at the hospital seeing dad, the thought of dad makes me sad but I can't let that wreak my day. We walk up stairs to my room and I get my camera and realise there is a note on my bed saying.

Natalie I am very sorry for keeping a secret from you. I know you heard your siblings and my conversation, I'll explain everything to you when you come home my little chickadee!!
~your mother.

After this not I feel bad for just not coming back and asking about it, instead of doing that I fully dodged even seeing them which was very selfish of me. I sigh but decide that once I come home I'll talk this whole thing through with them. I get out the house with Cole, lock the door and start going in this adventure with Cole.