~three~

"HEY MATE I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING TO HER!" I hear a familiar voice yells.
We turn to where the voice is coming from, coming out of the crowd was Cole.
"Who the fuck are you to tell me how to speak to my girlfriend?" Harry yells.
"Was it's Harry right?" Cole asks he looks at me and I shake my head knowing that if Cole pushes Harry, Harry will go ape.
"Yes and who the fuck are you?!?" Harry start flaring his nostrils.
"I'm nobody but I would highly appreciate if you'd stop treating her like that, because by the looks of it she doesn't want to talk to you and she wasn't a to get as far away as she can from you. Therefore Natalie will be coming with me." Cole answers Harry back.
I see Harry clench his fist, I look at Cole walk to him I grab his arm and walk off I hear Harry yelling
"Have fun fucking her. Cole she isn't any good anyways." I look at Cole to see him turning around and goes up to Harry and punches him in the face. After Coles hit Harry hits back.
I run over to them yelling for them to stop neither of them hear me, so I stand in the middle of them. I tell once again telling them to stop this time they stop. I look at Harry and say.
"To think I ever trusted you and to think that I loved you, boy I was so stupid to love you." Cole and I walk off.
We walk down the halls I look at him and ask.
"Cole, why did you do that?"
"Anything for you pretty one." Cole tires to sarcastically reply.
"Cole I'm dead serious. Why?" I say.
"Natalie I don't like boys treating girls like that." He says looking away looking upset.
I decide to leave it because he has done enough I bring him to my tree. Whenever I come to this tree I punch it so I keep a first aid box hidden around the tree. I get the grab aid box and bring it over to Cole he looks at me confused I ignore his facial expression and open the box. I have this water stuff in it and I have cotton buds, at this point I take a good look at his face he has a few cuts and and what looks to be bruises. I feel so terrible for him I wet my cotton bud and place it to his face he scrunches his face up which bumps me. I apologise for hurting him, I could have sworn he said 'some people are most definitely worth the pain' under his breath. I continue to clean his face up. Once I finish his once beautiful face now looks beaten but somehow still beautiful. Cole thanks me and pulls a box of cigarettes out of his pocket, well all beautiful things have flaws I watch as he takes one out. He looks at me and offers me one I decline the offer and just watch as he kills his lungs. I have no say on what his decisions are because it probably relieves stress for him my thoughts are cut but Cole speaking.
"Can I ask you something Natalie?"
"Hmm maybe." I answer making him chuckle.
"How much did he treat you like that?" I know he is referring to Harry.
"Oh young Cole." I sign "some people you feel like you can't leave them because you are scared of what they'll do to you." I answer beginning to tear up Cole notices.
"Sweet pea he is definitely not worth your tears." He says while wiping my teardrops from my face.
I smile "Cole Sprouse, why are you so kind?" I ask.
"How could I not be kind so someone as wonderful as you?" He answers.
I chuckle at his kindness.
We sit there for a while in complete silence, for some reason it feels like I've known this boy my whole life when really I have only known him for a day and he was already my knight in shinning armour. I decide to ask a question that I've been dying to know the answer to ever since yesterday when we were talking.
"Cole yesterday when you asked why I was in art class all day, how did you see me there?"
"I was not in class and when I'm not in my classes I go to the art pod and just draw." Cole answers.
This boy draws damn I would love to see one of his drawings one day, maybe like me drawing is his only escape from life.
Cole and I decide to walk home we begin to just talk about a whole bunch of damn random stuff.
We reach my house and say our goodbyes as I walk in the door I see my mother standing there like she was waiting for me.