Kiss

Jimin had decided to keep his outfit pretty casual, wearing a pair of nice fitting blue jeans, along with a white T-shirt and a pair of black boots. He also chose to take his blue jacket since it was a bit chillier during the night, and he didn't want to be cold on the way home. He had met up with Taehyung on the way to Namjoon's house, which wasn't a long walk from his own.

During those minutes he had to walk however he couldn't help but to feel nervous. It was his first ever party, and honestly he planned to not even go. He could just use an excuse like having to study, or not feeling well, and simply stay home. His mother however would not allow that. She had said something along the lines:
"I'll be disappointed if you're not at least a bit drunk. With your good behaviour you're making me look bad".
So he had basically been forced to go out.

Soon enough they reached the house, and he could already hear yelling and loud music. The person who opened for them was Jungkook, who told the two to come inside and follow him to the kitchen where they kept the drinks.

"Drink as much as you guys want. We have plenty.", he said, and Taehyung took him on that offer and grabbed a beer, then looked at Jimin.

"Will you have some too, Jiminie?", he asked, and recieved a hesitant nod from Jimin in reply. He had never drunk any alcohol before, and honestly didn't want to. However he figured that he could slowly sip the beer while they stayed there, and then throw the rest away on his way home if it grossed him out too much. There didn't seem to be a single sober person, so he would probably stand out if he decided to not have any.

"This one's good, hyung.", Jungkook said and handed Jimin a plastic mug.

Sniffing at it he carefully placed his soft lips on the edge, and sipped.

Gross.

He pretended like the taste didn't bother him, and simply let his eyes wander the room of people. Namjoon and Seokjin were making out in a corner, which left him sighing in jealousy. If only he was that close to Yoongi.

"Jimin-ah!", he heard a sudden yell from Hoseok, who seemed to be more hyper than normal.

"You said we would dance!", he added, and Taehyung took hold of Jimin's drink for him so he could move his arms freely without spilling anything. Technically it had actually been Hoseok saying that they would dance, but honestly he didn't mind. Dancing was fun, especially doing it with someone who was also good at it.

With his eye smile he followed Hoseok to the dance floor, which seemed to be a livingroom during the day, and they started dancing. The simplest one to do in such a small space was popping, so just like Hoseok he started doing that. It wasn't his main type of dance, and Hoseok was obviously better, but to a beginner's eye he probably seemed like a proffessional at it.

"You're really good at this!", Hoseok pointed out, which made Jimin laugh.

"You're even better, Hoseoki.", he replied as they continued dancing, feeling a few glances from those around them from time to time.

After a while they decided that it was enough. They were both getting a bit sweaty with the heat being pretty high in the house. Jimin looked around for Taehyung, and soon spotted him chatting with Jungkook and Yoongi, and... some girl? She looked pretty. She was standing next to Yoongi, and hugging onto his arm while looking up at him.

Ouch.

Jimin could feel his heart ache a bit.

_______________

Yoongi was getting tired of having to behave well with that girl. She happened to come from a pretty wealthy family, so he couldn't exactly brush her off.