NEED

One might ask why I love him so much. Isn't it obvious?

Jimin opened the door for Jae, and greeted him with his usual smile. Jae on the other hand didn't seem like his usual self. The rings under his eyes were more prominant, and he didn't give off that mature and responsible charm. Jimin couldn't point it out though and decided to just leave it be at the back of his head. He wouldn't grow smarter simply thinking about it.

"Why did you want to meet me all of a sudden, hyung?", he asked and tilted his head slightly to the side in a questioning way at the older male. Jae shrugged his shoulder in response, and hung up his jacket.

"Just thought we could hang out, and since you're here I might as well join the party.", Jae replied with a small smile, and gently took one of Jimin's petite hands in his own big one and started walking into the livingroom with Jimin by his side. Their difference in size almost looked funny in all honestly.

"I don't think Namjoon hyung or the others will mind, so feel free to do so.", Jimin replied in a light tone since he had already put their kiss in the past and now treated him like he treated any friend. He was however a bit disappointed since he felt the need to be with him now instead of Yoongi since Jae would probably be left all alone if he didn't. Jae probably knew less people than Jimin in the room, after all.

As they entered the livingroom he spotted Yoongi's seat being empty and wondered where he went.

"Should we sit here?", Jae asked, meaning what used to be Jimin's and Yoongi's seat and Jimin hesitantly nodded back at him. He didn't want to take Yoongi's seat, but there weren't many empty seats so they had to if they didn't
want to sit on the floor.

So the two sat down next to Hoseok, who seemed a bit down. Jimin, being the kind guy he is, placed an arm over the male's shoulders and asked him what was the matter.

"Tae doesn't show any interest in me at all.", Hoseok replied, and Jimin bit his lower lip while feeling worried for his usually happy and out going friend. Wasn't he the perfect match for Taehyung? They were both extra and happy. They could literally make friends with anyone, except for each other that is.

"If you just went forward and started a conversation I'm sure it would work."

"Do you have a crush on Taehyung?", Jae interupted, and Hoseok sighed in reply with a few nods.

"Ah... He's pretty stupid so you should probably go ahead and approach him.", Jae told him, and Jimin felt like he was actually trying to be helpful which was good.

Jae was a good guy, after all.

"It's... not that easy."

"Come on, Hoseok. Just do it.", Jimin encouraged him with his angelic smile. He even went as far as to push him up from his seat, and Hoseok laughed.

"Fine, fine... I'll do it. Thanks Jimin and... Jae.", Hoseok said, and went ahead to do just so.

What a brave guy, Jimin thought, if only I could do that with Yoongi.

Speaking of the devil he suddenly came into Jimin's vision.

"You're in my seat, Jae."