Sleepy Yoongi

Slowly but surely Jimin found his way out of dream land, and into the arms of a sleeping Yoongi. The sun outside was on its way up, so it was still pretty early. Maybe he should simply lay there with Yoongi for a while and not wake him up?

"You like... this... chain...", he heard the male mumble behind him, his voice raspier than normal.

"Three... dollars...", the male continued to speak nonsense that made Jimin giggle quietly to himself.

His arm tightened around Jimin, and his breath was tickling Jimin's neck in a way that caused chills to run down his spine.

Then he heard something which made his eyes widen.

"Jimin..."

Yoongi was saying his name in his sleep. He was saying it in a way that made his heart beat fast in his chest. It was truly heaven-like being in his position right now.

Then he felt movements saying that Yoongi was currently waking up, which was surprising since according to Seokjin the male was quite a heavy sleeper.

"Your time..?"

"Huh?"

"What time is it?", Yoongi asked in a barely audible mumble.

Jimin reached over to his drawer and fumbled with his phone before managing to turn it on and see the numbers on the screen. He also noticed a text from Jae which said "Goodmorning sunshine :)".

"9 am."

"ASSGGAHJNGN.", Yoongi yelled before quickly turning around and pulling the covers over himself. Yoongi was... interesting to say the least in the morning.

"Yoongi hyung, we should get up and get some breakfast."

"No, I want to sleep..!", he replied while continuing to move around. He was really behaving like a baby- definitely not like a proper hyung.

"Yoongi hyung, if you continue to move around like that you'll fa-"

BANG

"Ouch! Your bed is too small!", he heard the male complain while now laying on the floor next to the bed. With a chuckle Jimin stood up and went over to help him get back on his feet. His eyes looked dead tired, which only made Jimin realize even more how much Yoongi had sacrificed for him. He cared enough to come over in the middle of the night and get less sleep.

"Sorry hyungie. Should we call Seokjin hyungie to make us breakfast?", Jimin suggested, which Yoongi nodded to in reply.

Sorry I took some time to update ^^'
Excuse all the bad references made in this chapter lolol