Yoongi, the knight in shining armor.

Jimin put away his cellphone onto the nightstand, and quickly went over to his wardrobe. He didn't want to greet Yoongi only wearing a pair of underwears, so he decided to put on a white T-shirt and some black, loose shorts.

Glancing over at his bedroom window he gulped. What if the person who sent him that picture was still creeping around his house? Maybe he was still watching him? As he thought about it he felt himself growing more anxious. He didn't like the idea of being watched, but he was too afraid to go and close his window. Darkness scared him since one could never know what to expect in the darkness. Maybe he would see something that would frighten him? He should probably stop watching all those Horror movies with Taehyung.

Ring.

It was the door bell.

Ring.

Ring.

It kept ringing, so Jimin began walking downstairs, but he felt more and more anxious with each step. Maybe it wasn't Yoongi but the person who has been watching him? Maybe he would open his doors for a stalker or, even worse, a serial killer?

Gulp.

Jimin's hands started shaking, and his lips trembled. If it was actually Yoongi then he should probably hurry to open the door, or this person watching him could get a hold of Yoongi before he reached inside.

Then again it might as well be this mysterious stranger wanting to come inside and ringing the door bell.

Jimin didn't know what to do, and his body was completely frozen. He didn't dare to move.

His eyes looked around in the darkness of his house, and he felt the darkness closing in on him. He was afraid.

"It's freezing outside, open the door!", he suddenly heard Yoongi scream, and felt a heavy weight being lifted off from his shoulders. Finally he was able to move again.

He went over to the door, unlocked it, and opened it up for a tired Yoongi. His hair stood everywhere, and he wore a black T-shirt along with a pair of sweatpants. He looked kind of cute since he was so tired and hadn't bothered to do his hair or pick decent clothes.

He let the male step inside, and then quickly locked the door after him.

"Did you see anyone on your way here?", Jimin asked while Yoongi removed his shoes.

"I don't think so. I was too busy running.", Yoongi replied, and Jimin felt his cheeks grow warmer. Yoongi had actually been running and hurrying to come to his rescue. He was just like a knight in shining armor.

"Sorry for making you come all the way here.", he apologized, still feeling like he was being a burden to Yoongi, even if he was happy about Yoongi actually doing so much for him. That meant that he must care at least a little bit about him, right?

_________

Jimin was adorable. He looked so scared and depending as Yoongi had stepped inside to keep him company. His shorts didn't even reach down to his knees, which revealed his meaty thighs. They also made his butt look good. Really, he had the body of a God.

"Don't worry about it. It must have felt scary being here by yourself knowing that someone was taking pictures of you.", he replied, feeling how Jimin's hand carefully slid into his own. It was cold and shaking a bit against his, so Jimin must indeed be scared.

"Yeah... I feel much better now though. Thanks, hyung.", Jimin replied with a big smile, and Yoongi nodded back at him. His smile really was cute according to Yoongi.

"Let's go to your room.", Yoongi said, and they began heading over to Jimin's room. As they entered Yoongi let go of Jimin's hand, and immediately went over to close his window. While doing so he also looked outside to see if he could spot anyone, but it was too dark.

"Seems like your stalker has left already.", Yoongi said, trying to calm Jimin down and make him feel safe by making him believe that everything would be fine now when he was no longer alone. Jimin on the other hand still looked a bit tense.

"Let's get into bed. Do you want to watch some movie or something?", he suggested, but Jimin shook his head.

"No, it's okay. Would it be alright if... if maybe we cuddled? I think I'll feel more comfortable if we do.", Jimin suggested, which surprised Yoongi to say the least. He simply looked at the male for a few seconds before nodding.

"Sure, we can do that.", he replied, and sat down on Jimin's bed which was a single bed. It would be difficult for the two of them to fit, but since Jimin wanted to cuddle it was probably alright to be a bit close to the male. So he waited for Jimin to lay down under the covers, and then did so as well. After that he moved closer to Jimin and put an arm around him. He then proceeded to spoon the male, thinking that was one of the more comfortable positions for the two. The only thing which made it awkward was Jimin's perfectly round bum being against his crotch.

If I get a morning hard on the next day it will definitely be awkward, he thought with a small chuckle.

"Goodnight, Yoongi hyung.", he heard Jimin say, his voice seeming quite tired.

"Sweet dreams, Jimin.", he replied and closed his eyes while breathing in the male's scent.

The two of them soon fell asleep, unknowing of the door downstairs being unlocked with a click.

Sorry if it seemed rushed, had to hurry:(