I

I don't remember quite when it started. One day he was just there, and the obsession began.

I just know how much I crave for him. I need to be close to him.

So I ask the principal to change my locker after I have properly made it into a mess. Since I live near the woods it isn't hard to find mice, and killing the little rascals is even easier. They are so tiny, after all, which makes their necks easy to break with a click. After a while of keeping them in a box I pour them into my locker. The sight isn't the most awful part, it is the smell that makes my skin crawl and almost lets me have the taste of death in my mouth.

You should have seen the look on the principal's face.

Since it is the beginning of our term I can blame the kid who previously had my locker, since we change lockers after each Summer and Winter holiday.

He probably got into a lot of trouble.

At least I get what I want. Now I can watch him close, and hear his clear voice. That laugh really gets to me and simply imagining his voice saying my name gives me goosebumps.

It isn't enough, though. I need more.

I try to speak with him, but he is so cute and shy around new people and can't handle it. So I decide to try and befriend his stupid friend instead. He really is the blonde one of the two.

Soon enough I manage to become his tutor. I get to teach him, talk with him, and help him. I know where he lives, what his house looks like inside, and what route he takes to school.

It was so easy after that.

At first I start taking pictures of him. Innocent, cute pictures. He doesn't even know the fact that I am taking them, but after all the trouble I went through to get close to him I feel like I deserve a reward.

There is a high tree close to his bedroom window, and since he is so awfully naive he doesn't even know I'm watching him and taking pictures of him from that tree. I have seen every single part of him. He has undressed multiple times, and I just watch. I also, of course, take a few pictures.

After a while I start to realize what a heavy sleeper he is, and decide to try my luck on climbing through the window and into his room.

I simply stand there, watching him for hours.

I always make sure to leave at 4:30 since he starts moving around more at the time. It feels dangerous to stay since he can easily wake up.

Those pictures of him sleeping and undressing are being used at multiple occassions for my own pleasure.

Finding out where he is has become easy. His mother trusts me enough to give me a key to their house. I can go inside whenever I want, and Jimin doesn't even know about this. Sometimes I skip class to simply go into his bedroom and feel his scent all around me.

I'm sorry for the wet tissues in your trashcan. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

You remember that kiss, right? I didn't plan to do it, but knowing afterwards how it was your first actual kiss made it worth it. Those soft lips of yours, I keep imagining them swallowing me whole.

I can't wait to show you, Jimin. I can't wait to show my sweet, sweet, love to you.