Hoseok's crush

"It's getting really hot.", Jimin complained, dancing with Hoseok making him a bit sweaty. They had danced through two songs, and he was already getting tired from all the laughing, along with the intense popping. Hoseok was really good, and definitely a fun dance partner.

"Just take off your shirt then! I don't think anyone will mind.", Hoseok suggested with a laugh, but Jimin shook his head. After he realized that he had gained weight he refused to show his upper body. Honestly he wasn't the type of guy to strip either way.

"Come on, I'll do it with you!", Hoseok continued pushing Jimin to do it. "Or maybe you need a few drinks first?"

"I'm definitely not drinking!"

"Okay, okay. Let's take a break then.", Hoseok said, and the two stopped moving and instead went over to lean against an empty space on the wall while panting.

"Jimin... There's something on my mind."

"Huh?"

"I hope you won't judge or laugh at me for it."

"What is it..?", he asked, seeing how Hoseok was suddenly turning a bit more serious than he normally was. He seemed uncomfortable as he tried to find the right words.

"I sort of... have feelings for someone.", he confessed, which made Jimin's eyes go wide. He wasn't used to talking about crushes and so on, so it definitely surprised him. Especially coming from Hoseok.

"Okay..?"

"I've had these feelings for a while and thought that maybe you could help and give me suggestions on what to do."

"I-I'm not really good at these types of things..."

"Well... Since you know him pretty well maybe you can tell me about the things he likes and stuff."

"Who is it?", Jimin asked, being too oblivious to notice the obvious.

"...Tae."

"Huh?!", he almost yelled in surprised, but was immediately met with a "Shh" to remind him to be quiet so they wouldn't make anyone suspicious.

"I really, really, need your help. I don't know what to do... Do you know if he like guys? Is he into Jungkook? Has he said anything about me?"

"So far I've only seen him with girls, but I think he might like guys too. I'm not sure though... He seems to think that you're cool.", Jimin said, trying hard to help him since he knew very well how it felt. He was sort of in the same boat, after all.

"If you help me with Tae I can help you with Yoongi.", Hoseok said with a big smile, but it only made Jimin choke on his own saliva.

What? How did he know?

"Don't look so surpised! I'm pretty sure everyone knows, well, except for Yoongi."

"Th-they do?", Jimin asked while feeling a blush creep onto his cheeks. Was it really that obvious? Hoseok had seen him and Yoongi when Jimin was drunk and very clingy on the said male, so it did make sense if he had figured things out, but did Namjoon and Seokjin know as well?

"Obviously! Anyways, can you help me? I really do like him."

"O-of course I'll try to help.", he said, and quickly recieved a big hug from Hoseok as a thanks.

Then suddenly one of the guys Jimin didn't know approached them with a smile.

"Ah, Hakyeon! Do you want to dance with us?", Hoseok asked, knowing that the male enjoyed dancing.

"Yes, do you dance Jazz?", the male who apparently was named Hakyeon asked, while looking at the two in a confident yet friendly way.

"I dance anything. How about you, Jimin?"

"I can try.", he said with a smile, thinking that it might be fun even if Jazz wasn't his speciality. So Hoseok went over to put on whatever Jazz he could find, and then back to them while the quick and playful beat filled the room.

Hakyeon started moving with a smile, his feet light on the livingroom floor and his arms smoothly moving along. Jimin nodded along with the beat and smiled at the sight of Hoseok started dancing as well. Personally he wasn't sure on what to do and was instead struck by how pretty it looked as the two danced.

"Come on Jimin-ah!", Hoseok said while still moving, but Jimin felt himself getting shy since he wasn't very confident in Jazz. He mainly did popping and modern. Hakyeon seemed to notice how he was hesitating, and took his arms to move him so he stood in front of him. Then he started with slower steps, gesturing for Jimin to follow his movements, which he nodded to and began doing. Soon enough all three of them were dancing together while laughing from time to time. It was a lot of fun.

"I know!", Namjoon said as he suddenly paused the music which made everyone stop what they were doing to look at him.

"Let's have a dance battle!"