Yoongi's massage

A dance battle. Where did he even get that idea from? It wasn't like everyone could dance, and Hoseok was the obvious winner. Jimin knew that he was good, and Hakyeon seemed like he might be pretty good too, but Hoseok was obviously better.

"Let's do it two and two. You three can't choose each other.", Namjoon said with a grin, seeming like he had some sort of reason for this game other than it simply being fun. He didn't know what though, and decided to just take it for what it was instead of speculating. Jimin turned his head towards Tae, feeling like his best friend was his obvious choice for a dancing partner.

"Taehyungie, let's dance together!", he said with a smile, but Tae shook his head and quickly placed his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. Jimin could almost hear Hoseok's
whimpers next to him. "I'm dancing with Kookie.", he said with his usual smile, and Jimin felt a bit rejected. Well, there was always other people to dance with, even if he didn't know them as well as he knew Taehyung.

Looking around he saw Namjoon and Seokjin together, Hoseok and Sanghyuk, Wonshik and Taekwoon, Hongbin, Hakyeon and Jaehwan, and lastly Yoongi by himself.

Was this a set up?

Yoongi seemed like he had not even noticed the fact that the others had split into teams, and was too busy day dreaming. Awkwardly Jimin walked over to approach the male, hoping to not get rejected this time. That meant that Yoongi would prefer literal air over Jimin, which would only be extremely sad.

"We're the only ones left, Yoongi hyung...", Jimin carefully said, while trying to surpress the blush over coming his cheeks. Yoongi looked up at him and nodded while quickly getting up from his chair. Suddenly he seemed a bit more focused and not as sleepy.

"Let's do this Park Jimin!", Yoongi suddenly said in an overly excited voice which surprised him before he understood that the male was doing it in a joking and playful way. It made him laugh, which caused for Yoongi to laugh as well.

"Yeah!", he yelled back, seeing how the rest had started getting up to the dancefloor, and were now getting ready for their epic dance battle.

Namjoon would be the DJ and give each group thirty seconds of five songs each. They were allowed to dance the song's actual choreography, and also do freestyle.

The first two to start were Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook was actually a pretty good dancer, and Taehyung could follow some movements. He was Jimin's friend, after all, so of course he knew how to move his body decently since Jimin had taught him a few moves. They ended the dance with silly faces and strange movements.

Then it was Seokjin's and Namjoon's turn with Hoseok as their DJ. The first song was No No No by Apink. Neither of them could dance very well with Namjoon seeming like he was getting shocked with electricy, and Seokjin doing some weird type of crumping which did not look like crumping at all. Laughter filled the room as the couple continued to dance to the rest of the songs, and Jimin had to bend over and hold his stomach from laughing so hard. Yoongi did the same, his mouth getting wide enough to show his gums.

"Oh my God hyungs!", Jimin squeaked, trying hard not to fall onto the floor while his light voice kept escaping his lips. It was difficult to even breath while looking at the two going nuts.

Soon enough however the crazy hyungs finished and Jimin had to dry a few tears falling from his eyes due to laughing so much.

"Are you alright?", Yoongi asked with a snicker as he put a hand on Jimin's back, the latter only being able to nod at the older male since he felt himself getting flustered knowing how he must look odd while laughing so hard. Hopefully he didn't look too ugly in front of his crush.