Chapter 41

Roger Rabbit, Sleeping With Sirens

Quote;

Life goes on for most people,
Others decide to live in the past.

Chapter 41.
     Isaac's POV.

 Lounging on the couch, I take a sip from the flask as Noelle changes upstairs. I rake my fingers through my hair, it's getting late, no doubt I'll have to leave soon before Cathy shows up. Noelle comes bounding down the stairs and into the living room, her eyes flicker to the flask. Holding out her hand I shake my head, smirking.

"Mine!"

"Sharing is caring, Isaac." She muses, sitting next to me.

"But I don't care."

"Wow, rude."

I chuckle, handing the flask to her. "You have to admit, you walked into that one."

She rolls her eyes, snatching the flask from me, Noelle takes a large gulp. I watch in amusement as her face scrunches up, coughing, she pats her chest. Holding the flask out in my direction, I take it from her. For the next few minutes the flask is passed between the two of us, Noelle's eyes beginning to glaze over.

Prying the flask out of my hands she downs the rest, bursting into a fit of giggles once she's finished. This girl is definitely a lightweight. She leans forward and presses a kiss against my cheek, her eyes sparkling with an excitement she appears unable to contain.

Noelle leans forward to do it again but I back away just in time, this can't happen. Not again. No matter how much I may want it to.

"Noelle, I'll get you some water. Then we can get you to bed, okay?" I address, inching away from her.

"You hurt my feelings." Noelle says, glaring at me. She leans against the arm of the couch, staring at me, looking as though she's about to tip over.

"What are you talking about?"

Resting her feet on my lap Noelle giggles, "When you kissed me, s-silly. When you said it meant nothin', I'm cool with that but you didn't h-have to confuse me." She slurs, a lazy grin spreading across her face.

She puts her fingers to her lips, "You can be honest with me, I'll tell Noelle nothing."

A small smirk forms on my face, "I thought you were Noelle."

"Of course I am!" Noelle exclaims, her nose twitching. "We should take a pic to comm-commemorate this moment."

"You mean commemorate." I correct, unable to contain my smile.

Ignoring me, she lazily reaches across for my phone. Her eyes meet mine and a mischievous smirk curls at the edge of her lips. She leans forward, placing her hand on my jaw.

"Noelle." I murmur, "You really shouldn't do this."

"Then why you not stoppin' me?"

"I don't know." Because I want you to kiss me.

Noelle's lips press against mine and the same feeling of longing that occurred at the cemetery returns. Pulling her closer, I wrap my arms firmly around her waist as she inches closer. Some people talk about their kisses as if they are perfect, but this kiss wasn't. This kiss was sloppy and kind of uncomfortable because of the way our bodies are adjusted, but it's us. It was everything I never knew I wanted..

We break away, the both of us panting, smiling breathlessly at one another. Latching onto her hand, I gently squeeze it, not ever wanting to let go. Pressing a kiss against her cheek, I pull away to see her whole entire face red.

"Noelle won't know, we won't tell her, right? She'll get jealous."

"She would, huh? Guess that'll have to be our little secret."

She leans against me, looping her arms around my waist. "This is sooo much better than dating Sebastian ever was. But it isn't better than food, food beats you any day."

I laugh softly, kissing her forehead. "Go to sleep."

Noelle's POV

Noelle's POV.

I turn on my side, head pounding. Groaning aloud I open my eyes to see light flooding in through my bedroom. What the hell happened last night?

Sitting up my alarm suddenly goes off and I shriek, falling out of the bed. Dad already left sometime yesterday after my outburst, the last thing I need is for him to feel like he has to come back from rehab all because Cathy told him that I was late! Great, my life can't get any worse at this point.

My door swings open and I look up to see Isaac staring down at me. His eyes went from a look of confusion to amusement in a split second. Attempting to stand up, I fall back down and he bursts out laughing. Yes, not everyday you see someone tangled up in covers on the floor. Jerk.

Finally getting untangled, I gather the covers and place them back on my back. Running my fingers through my hair, I toss a playful glare in his direction. Just wait until he does something embarrassing.

"When you get dressed come down, I uh, made breakfast for you." He states, blushing.

"I don't normally eat in the morning on school days."

His face falls, but it quickly turns to a neutral expression. "Okay, I'll just go put it up then."

Scratching the back of my neck, I bite my lip. "You know what, on second thought it wouldn't hurt to eat something before we leave, don't put it away just yet."

"How disappointing, I was looking forward to eating all of it myself."

"And people have the nerve to call me fat." I'm the skinniest person I know.

___________

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, it really means a lot to
me! What do you guys think
of what Isaac said?

Any opinions on drunk Noelle?

Can't wait to see all your comments and read all of your opinions.

Love you all.

( ˘ ³˘)❤