Chapter 50

Never Be Alone, Shawn Mendes

Quote;

Sometimes to let go of the past,
You need to work on your future.

Chapter 50.
     Isaac's POV.

"So, I'm just gonna be left out?" Trevor questions.

"What do you mean?

He gives me a blank look, stepping in front of me as I try to walk further down the hall. "Isaac, there ain't nobody else 'round here. Talk to me."

"Let's face it, everyone in my life I've left down. Gavin, Noelle, you, myself -"

Trevor's forehead puckers and he shakes his head, "You always been there for me man, you ain't ever let me down. Maybe what you need is time to find yourself or somethin' lots of people do that."

At this point, I think he's right. My life is a mess, everything that has been going on is driving me crazy. I can't even sort out who I am anymore.. I've been placing Noelle on a pedestal, she doesn't deserve that. One thing I want to control is my jealousy, but I can't do that if I can't control me. Time away will do me good, time away will help me sort things..

I sigh, "Yeah, you're right.."

Trevor gives me a sympathetic look, "You probably won't admit it now but, obviously you love her.."

He's wrong, I don't love her. I'm not sure of the feelings I have, but this isn't love.. If it was it wouldn't hurt this much. If love hurts like this after what I've been through with Gavin, I don't want to be loved.

 If love hurts like this after what I've been through with Gavin, I don't want to be loved

Noelle's POV.

Hearing a sharp knock on the door I groan, combing my fingers through my hair as I slip off the couch. Reaching the door I peer out the peephole and catch a glimpse of dark brown hair. When I don't get a reply, I swing the door open, preparing to punch whoever was on the other side.

Instead of punching the person my eyes land on an amused gaze. Isaac. Relaxing a bit, I hunk up my shoulders, blushing. "Don't judge me, you can never be too careful."

He laughs at that, entering the house I can't help but still find myself drawn to his laughter. It will always be foreign to me. Yawning tiredly, I wipe my eyes. "What do you need?"

Isaac brushes my hair out of my face, a serious look clouding his expression. What happened now? Guiding him into the living room I sit down, guessing this was not the sort of news I would want to stand up for.

"Don't say anything until I'm done speaking, this is hard enough already." He stresses, wringing his hands.

"Okay, what is it?"

Isaac releases a sharp breath before speaking, "I'm leaving, and I don't know if I'm going to come back." He rubs his hands together, "I'm not leaving because of you or anyone, I honestly feel that right now I need to get my sh*t together.. How am I going to be happy with my life when there are so many things that are bothering me and I need closure for?"

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he twists his leg. "I want you to know that I don't want to hurt you, I just want you to be safe and happy no matter who the person is. My eyes glaze over and I wrap my arms around myself, his tone softening. "Please don't cry. Look, I don't care if you don't want me around if I come back. I'll still fight for you, always." He voices, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I'm doing this because I feel that this is what I have to do."

I nod slowly, "I can respect that.."

Sitting down next to me, he places his hand on top of mine. "I'll keep in contact with you, I promise. But if by some chance, we don't see each other again just know that, you are worth all the happiness in the world, and any guy who doesn't give that to you is an idiot. You know that poem I gave you?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"If I don't come back, please keep it to remember me by."

I kiss him, I kiss him because I may never get the chance to again. I kiss him because he might never come back to me. I kiss him because I fell for the guy who in the beginning I hated, I kiss the guy who without knowing it, I chased after...

This is our story, this is my story, but this is only the beginning, the beginning of me Chasing Bad.

___________

A/N

Thank you so much for reading the last chapter of Chasing Bad, it really means a lot to
me!

What do you guys think of the ending, did you expect it?

The sequel will be out..
But not so soon.

Can't wait to see all your comments and read all of your opinions.

Have a Glamorous day!

Love you all.

( ˘ ³˘)❤