4

Currently waiting for Lee Sungkyung 's appearance here . Shes here in SG today !!!

 Shes here in SG today !!!

(Self taken)

____

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Reservations for Kim ." Seokjin hyung told the waitress and she immediately ushered us into the fine restaurant that i was supposed to meet up with the other 2 girls and also Jeon .

I winked at the waitress as i saw her looking back at me a red face . She must be a fan of me , i guess .

"This way Mr Kim Taehyung -shi , and also , your manager . " she let us right into the end of the restaurant where the vip seat was located at .

When the two girls came into view , i sighed in disgust , they werent up to my taste as expected . I thought to myself while taking a seat infront of the two .

"Hi i see that you have reached . Now that everyone's here , lets begin shall we ? I would like to see which girl would have the best chemistry with you . Earlier on i had asked Jeon about his personal preference , he was very nice to let you pick them yourself instead ." The famous director , Mr Nam said and looked at me .

"Would you guys like to first introduce yourself ? Your name , your hobbies and perhaps your ideal type ?"

I coughed twice before forcing out a small smile , " hi , im Kim Taehyun— ah why am i even doing this ? Everyone should know who am i by now already . "

One of the girls rolled her eyes at me which kinda irked me alittle  , on the other hand , the one beside her looked at me with big eyes and seemed very much interested in me .

I smirked .

"Hi everyone , im Jeon Jungkook . I really like to act and sing . Uhh i dont have any specific ideal type but , if i really have to list a few ,  i generally like girls who are tall around 168 cm and have milky legs . A girl with long jetblack hair and someone who dresses well ." He looks around shyly while making eyecontact with the girl on the left who looked like his ideal type . 

"Oo~ are you describing Claire ?" I teased him and he turned red immediately .

Geez , is he still the same ? Did he not change since the last time i knew him ? Was he always this shy around girls ?