8

Risking my < 100 mb of data to published this very chapter .

——

TAEHYUNG's POV

What happened afterwards was the least of what i had expected of her reaction .

With a full swing , her left palm went across my cheeks as it took me a second to feel the impact and sink into the realisation that I , Kim Taehyung has been slapped for the very first time .

No one had ever slapped me before . Not even my parents .

"You!" My voice boomed and echoed in the kitchen . Claire flinched alittle however she didnt seem to have regretted her actions at all .

Hmph .

"You deserve it ." She squinted her eyes and went on and on about how having sex wasnt a topic that was meant for joking purposes .

Blah blah blah . I dont care .

"Im going to file a lawsuit against you for personal assault . Just you wait for my lawyer's letter . " I smirked and fought back , but she seemed to not be amused at all , instead she just nodded and headed towards my door with her belongings , figuring out how to unlock the gates .

"Im going to leave right now and how do you even unlock this thing ? It looks so complicat—" she muttered under her breath but it was loud enough for me to hear . I secretly thanked Seokjin hyung for seeking professional help to make sure that my lock was one of a kind and something that is made on purpose so that no one can easily get in .

It requires my thumbprint or my only pair of keys , silly .

"Geez you dumb shit . Dont even think about leaving this place until i get a compensation for that slap that you have given to me . Just so you know , im the type who holds grudges and like i said , you gotta compensate me one way or another . "

She ignored my words and continued on fiddling with all the sensors on the door lock . Something in her seemed to have clicked but she turned around and faced me , grinning .

"Hey can you get me a glass of water ?" She requested nicely and i just shrugged thinking that it was probably nothing , going over to the kitchen and poured her a glass before handing it to her .

When my hand was about to come in contact with hers , she smacked the glass of water off my hands and taking the chance , she pulled me closer towards her and had gotten a good grip on my thumb .

She smells like my shampoo . I thought .

Placing my thumb on the sensory device of the door lock , a green colour light flashed alongside with a short tone that sounded like windchimes sounded .

"Thanks for letting me stay over the night . " she winked and ran out of the door just like that .

I groaned .

My mouth was still open upon seeing how quick witted and sly she could be , a complete personality contrast of how she was when i first met her .

The more i talk to her the more i like messing around with her .

I like it . Shes challenging me .

"I'll let you take the first win but im going to get you wrapped around my fingers sooner or later , little bean. " i smirked at the thought of it as i bent down and cleaned up the water that was spilled over .

——