30

Bear with me ... this is going to be really long . 2000 words , you can do this .

——

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung ah !" Hoseok shouted his name across the empty hallways as he spotted the male waiting for the lift in the company . Hoseok was determined to help the officer and offcourse , Seokjin . He believed that Taehyung deserved it although it would pain him to see him getting handcuffed at the end of the day but he needed to pay his price for killing a innocent girl — as so he believes . No matter how bad someone is , you shouldnt kill .

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the sight of him . To him , running away was the only thing that he was reminded of constantly. He needed to execute a plan without any loopholes at all . He had managed to successfully booked a flight through one of his old friend who promised to help.

Although he liked Hoseok , he knew that something fishy was going on . Hoseok never goes to the company these days since he wasnt needed to teach Taehyung how to dance anymore . Also , the last time he checked , Hoseok didnt have other trainees to help either .

"Wait for me !" His voice was loud and clear , but Taehyung chose to ignore it , clenching his fist on both sides . He waited impatiently for the doors of the lift to open , but it wasnt coming down any sooner .

Please dont talk to me , im not my usual self anymore .

Hoseok jogged towards the male and smiled at him . "Whats the rush man ?" He said casually and shoved his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants . Taehyung hated how Hoseok had this effect on him — he always made him smile and feel all happy inside like a little child sucking onto his favourite candy. He felt weak around him .

"Hey ..." his voice was deep as they exchanged a not-so-friendly hello to one another .

Once the doors opened , Taehyung shuffled into the lift and stood near where the buttons were , pressing onto the level of his room .

"Taehyung ah , are you going tomorrow? I bought this expensive Gucci suit for you !" Hoseok cheered and continued smiling . Upon hearing that , Taehyung just shook his head left and right , giving him a silent yet clear answer .

"Why not ? Its going to be fun . Everyone in town would be going there ! "

"I dont feel like going ." His answer was short but he accidentally stumbled on the carpet flooring as soon as he wanted to walk out of the lift . Hoseok grabbed onto his arm to help him stabilize but only gotten pushed away harshly .

"Hyung , im being nice right now to tell you this . Im not feeling it today so if you are smart enough , please just leave me alone . I dont wish to speak to you now ." Words came out from Taehyung's mouth , stabbing into Hoseok's fragile heart .

The older one was extremely hurt , " how can you push your hyung away ? I thought we were getting close and we have a stable friendship , havent we establish that together throughout the weeks ?" His hands went up to his chest as he faked a really sad expression that caused Taehyung to halt and hug him out of a sudden .

"Im really sorry hyung , but i—"

Hoseok's heart softened , knowing that Taehyung wasnt exactly a rotten egg like how others might think he is at all , he just needed some form of counseling or help . He knew that Taehyung was feeling troubled just by one glance on his face .