29

>>> short chapter ahead , second last chapter ⚠️ <<<

Third Person's POV

"So ... if what you are telling me is true , Taehyung is the real murderer of Mackenzie? " the officer smiled , shoving in a few papers into his document files , ready to shake his hands with Seokjin .

Seokjin was shocked at the officer's response . How could he smile after hearing the name of the murderer ? It was as if he already knew about it long ago and just needed some confirmation .

"If you are wondering why im smiling ... you see , I've been in this field for quite some time already and even though im rather old compared to the rest , I gotta say this — i am quite smart . I knew that he was the one but i didnt have evidence to call him over and you know , send him to jail . It was quite obvious and Jungkook was great at defending himself when Taehyung tried to frame him . Taehyung's really sly and good at acting though ."

"He's an actor , duh !" Hoseok said matter-of-factly .

Seokjin's eyes bulged.

"But how can you tell that he's the one ? Did you guys find new clues that led to him ?" Hoseok , who was sitting beside Seokjin was also curious

"But how can you tell that he's the one ? Did you guys find new clues that led to him ?" Hoseok , who was sitting beside Seokjin was also curious . He leaned inwards and stared at the officer , waiting for him to speak .

<just pretend Rm isnt there aite omg i sound so mean but um THE STORY HAS TO GO ON>

"Sorry , i cant disclose it , it has to stay within the four walls of the police station amongst the officers in charge of this case . We cant leak out any of our informations .  " the officer apologized but offered his hand to the two Seoks , waiting for them to shake it one after the other .

"Thank you so much for your information , we would have to call you back when we arrest him since you are our only witness . Speaking about arresting him , do you happen to know when would be the perfect time for us to do so ? Your his manager right ? You should have his schedules ."

Seokjin added on , " I dont know if im too late to say this , please dont kill me officer. He was looking up on Singapore the other day and i think that hes planning his escape route there . I found out when i was dusting his room  . "