19

Taehyung's POV

"I dont know either , i dont know whats wrong with me . Its almost as if whenever i see Claire , i just wanna tease her more ." I admitted while smiling sheepishly when confronted by Hoseok hyung .

"Maybe try to control yourself more in the future ? Thats not a nice thing to do to a girl ."

"But its in my blood . I've always been acting like this since day 1 , i cant change overnight ."

"Baby steps ." He nodded while packing his things , opening the door for me and we left the dance room together . He then patted my back before waving me goodbye .

——
*time skip*

THIRD PERSON POV

Today's the day of the director's Granddaughter 's birthday party as the four of them were in one of the rooms , practicing their lines one last time . Taehyung could feel the adrenaline rush in him . He really didnt want to do this .

Taehyung saw how relaxed Jungkook and Claire were since they arent the ones performing this time . He rolled his eyes in annoyance , cursing in his head .

"Tae..." Mackenzie leaned in towards the man , twirling her hair while battling her fake eyelashes . She pouted while pointing at Taehyung's lips , " i think we didnt have enough practice for the kiss scene ."

"What kiss scene are you talking about ?! This is a children's play and we are performing this infront of kids . Lets just keep it PG and not kiss . We can always work with angles and no one will know ." He rolled his eyes again .

"No.... Tae , i still think that we should practice kissing , dont you want to feel my lips against yours ?" Taehyung watched in disgust as Mackenzie licked her lips and made a sound with them . She purposely leaned inwards and her arms were trying so hard to squeeze inwards , giving her a boob lift to appear larger to the male .

He scoffed at her attempt .

She placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him even closer , pressing her lips on his while he immediately shook her off , pushing her away .

"Stop it , you disgusting bitch . I dont want to kiss you , i dont want to kiss anyone ."

"Its in the script , we have to." She folded her arms , feeling slightly hurt .

"So , you are telling me that if the script asks you to die , you will die for real ? Come on , are you a newbie in this industry ? Why isnt your mind flexible ?" Taehyung groaned , turning away from Mackenzie.

As she continuously pestered him , he felt even more annoyed as the minute goes by . Damn — she wont even let him pee in peace. She would position herself right outside of the toilet and speak loudly as he did his business.

He was so done with her .

Suddenly, he had a wicked idea strike him . He smirked to himself and adjusted his tie infront of the mirror while staring at his eyes .

He looked different today . He was going to execute his plans well without anyone knowing. It has been long ... he thought .

Before the play started , he rummaged through his bag for his bag of tablets that he was supposed to eat regularly as he crushed them in his hands , breaking them into smaller bits and perhaps , into a powder form .

He knew how to distinguish between the pills that he owned previously , one to suppress his bipolar disorder and another to help him sleep better at night . He hadnt been eating any of them these days yet the doctors kept giving him new sets of them , he had plenty to go around .  No one knew about it at all though , everyone just assumed that Taehyung was just a boy with bad temper.

He hurriedly went to the kitchen and took a bowl of cocktail back into the toilet , where he was hiding at . Pouring in the crushed powdered version of the sleeping pills , he stirred the cocktail with his left index finger to ensure that everything's dissolved well enough . He then licked his finger , tasting the cocktail before smiling back to himself in the mirror . One taste wont kill .

Walking out of the toilet with a straight face , he approached Mackenzie who was busy taking photos of herself in her costume . The male let out a small smirk before placing the bowl of cocktail infront of her , " here , I've saved you one bowl ."

"Arent you just the sweetest ?" She gushed , fanning her own face . "We need to take a photo together !" She squealed and shoved her phone infront of Taehyung's face which he quickly pushed her hand away .

"I dont take photos." He said rather coldly.

"Come on , just one ?" The girl begged while taking a sip or two of the cocktail . She loved sweet things . Realising that it tasted extra sweet , she gulped it all down in a matter of seconds . Seeing how she had already tasted it , Taehyung shrugged , knowing that his deed was done and he wanted to leave without this leech immediately.

When he was about to leave the room , he heard a snap from her  camera phone  , indicating that Mackenzie had probably snapped a photo of his back with her in the background while he was on the way out of the room .

"This photo will do Taehyung ! " she let out a high pitch giggle afterwards .

———————

Yes . I know I've never mentioned about his bipolar disorder at all in this book , but I've hinted a few times with the way he interacts and talks with other characters . He has two sides to himself . He's either naughty or nice , and never inbetween .

The only thing that i had never mentioned were his pills.

To clear things up , Taehyung has been prescribed pills before but he had never taken it since he thought that it wasnt a big matter at all .

Sorry for the confusion !

-Taemeaway