24

Third Person's POV

It was just like any other days — Taehyung goes to the studio for practice with Jungkook and Claire left , now that the one week death ceremony for Mackenzie was over , although her investigation was still open .

The boy sat there , bored . He played with his fingers and fiddled with the script but nothing was going into his head . He figured that there was no meaning anymore since he wasnt going to be the one whos performing . He was just acting to show others how dedicated he was to the play , also , to play along with what he had told Mr Kim the other day about not dropping the play .

"Taehyung , come here and talk to me ." Jin waved and called him over to sit beside him on a faraway bench where no one else was around .

Wearing a blank expression on before jogging over , he made himself comfortable, facing his hyung . "Can you be honest with hyung this once ?" The older male asked , eyes filled with curiosity and hoping to find the answers to his own questions .

"What is it ?"

"Did you ... kill her ?" Seokjin's voice was shaking , he was obviously nervous and crazy to ask such a question , heck , it was something that didnt go through his mind before but after piecing what happened the entire day , he was the only one who stood out in his list of possible suspects . He felt injustice for Mackenzie . 

The younger one let out a small chuckle before pulling up his hoodie , nodding slightly in response. "Im only telling you , because i trust you hyung . I know you wont expose me , right ?"

His gaze was so strong on his hyung , as if burning a hole through him , waiting for the answer he expected to hear .

"I ... "

Taehyung could tell that his hyung was hesitating , he knew that he always had a soft heart , and couldnt lie well , otherwise , his ears would have gone all red .

"Offcourse not , what kind of manager would i be if i exposed you ? I would be jobless ." He let out a awkward wave of laughter that failed lighten up the mood . His ears were burning hot , red , indicating that he had thought otherwise .

This was when Taehyung realised that he made another mistake — he had told someone about what he did , and that someone could spread it around behind his back .

"Hyung ."

"I ..."

"I just want you to know that im sorry ." He apologized with a rather straight face , before patting his hyung's back and running away from him .

——
Taehyung's POV

I paused for a moment , standing infront of the building . Staring at my own hands , i couldnt help but to continuously rub my palms against one another .

I just had a terrible thought , it was scaring me . I didnt want to be like this , i didnt choose it . I dont know how it had gotten into my head .

I knew i needed help , but i refuse to go look for it . I wasnt myself anymore .

The voices told me to silence Seokjin hyung — so that no one would know .

Stupid , stupid , Taehyung .
Why did you tell him in the first place ?

I gulped , telling myself that everything is alright , however , before i took my first step on the stairway to the hall , i felt someone bumping into me .

"Hi hyung ! Lets go in together !"

It was Jungkook — the one who i wanted to frame if i ever get detained . I knew how the police force works , perhaps it was from the numerous times when i needed to play as a cop , or it was from the movies that i used to watch since young .

I noticed it all , he was wearing the same shirt as me the other day , also , Mackenzie had a photo of me , i was so sure of it .

"Hi." I said coldly before trailing behind me , heading back to practice .

——
I like how this is drifting off so far from my initial plot — damn , I'll just delete the prologue and pretend like nothing had happened HAHAAHAHAHAH .