18

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung ah ... Claire is heading towards the danceroom now . She will be practicing with you . Mackenzie needs to film for another gig so she cant make it ." I read it out loud as i scrolled through texts from Seokjin hyung .

"Thank goodness , i wouldnt want to dance with you as a girl again . You very no fun ." He said in a teasing manner .

Just then , the door opened .

I saw two figures and i rolled my eyes when i saw how Jungkook was standing beside her . Both of them giggled as they made their way in .why is he here ?

"Aye hyungs!" The maknae greeted while giving a hug to Hoseok hyung and myself .

"Hi Taehyung and ... Hoseok oppa ?" Claire greeted as well .

"I hope you guys dont mind if i tag along , i had nothing to do anyways ." Jungkook said before taking a seat on the floor while Claire just followed him .

"Oppa will help you to take care of your belongings ." I heard Jungkook say to Claire as both of their cheeks were burning red . I snorted and mimicked the way he said to Hoseok hyung , only to receive a smack on the back .

It was obvious that theres something going on between the two and i couldnt help but feel the need to go inbetween and spoil their fun .

I smirked as i extended my hand to pull Claire up , planting a kiss on her hand , taking everyone by surprise. Looking behind her, i saw a tomato- faced Jungkook . He bit his lips nervously but couldnt do anything .

"What was that fo—"

"You look stunning today Claire ." I complimented her while placing my hand on her waist . I could see how shocked she was since she froze on the spot .

"Earth to Claire?" I waved my other hand infront of her face .

"Huh?" She looked at me innocently with exploding red cheeks . I could feel how nervous she was around me and taking this as my advantage, i started to move my legs according to the footworks that Hoseok hyung taught earlier on , trying to surprise her even further .

However , it was as if she had became more confident as the music played and she danced alongside me perfectly . None of us were stepping on each others ' toes or anything of that sort . Her moves were so sharp and i was almost intimidated .

We didnt even realise that the song was about to end as i decided to have alittle fun with her , purposely bumping into her sometimes .

"Little bean."

Almost immediately , she let go of my hand and stopped .

"whats wrong ? Remember how i used to call you little bean when you were drunk ?" I continued while Jungkook and Hoseok hyung looked at us , clueless.

"I hate that name ."

"But i hate your name more . I can call you however i want. You are my little bean — not claire . " I pulled her nearer towards me and her forearms were pressed against my chest firmly , creating a space between the two of us .

"Hyung , let go of her ." Jungkook spoke but i didnt listen .

"I said let go." He gritted his teeth and stood inbetween the two of us , pulling my hand away from her .

"Lets go Claire."

Before i knew it , Jungkook held onto her hand and dragged her out of the room and i was now left alone with Hoseok hyung .

"Taehyung , what was that all about ?"