17

Taehyung's POV

"Hoseok hyung ." I greeted while putting down my belongings onto the floor .

"Oh hello Taehyung , have you practiced what i have taught you ?" He asked while i just froze . Shit , i have forgotten about it all . I didnt practice at all . Crap. I thought to myself .

"Erm." I coughed a few times , " i might have forgotten about it ?" My voice went a pitch higher .

"Run up and down the stairs 3 times . Theres only 7 floors in this building . Go !" He folded his arms and i could hear the slight disappointment and anger in his voice .

"Fu— okay ." I replied before tightening my laces , getting out of the air conditioned practice room and starting the drill . I saw how he was doing the same , standing by my side .

I looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off , starting to climb the first flight of stairs . With each step i take , he did the same and maintained the same pace as me . He was clearly fitter than me but he stood by my side no matter how slow i was. I was already panting as soon as i reached the third level .

I eventually gotten curious , why was he doing my punishment with me when he could have slacked and sat in the air conditioned room instead ? If i were him , i would have done that instead.

"Come on , my grandma can climb stairs quicker than you !" He shouted and clapped his hands loudly , telling me to go on a faster pace .

I groaned and rolled my eyes before trying my best to persevere on without much complains . After successfully climbing 7 flights of stairs once , i dropped to the ground , trying to catch my breath.

"Thats only once . Only two more to go !" He grinned while sweeping his hair back , taking me by surprise . He was waiting for me and he didnt even break a sweat or two .

"Are you a snail ? I can watch finish 20 episodes of while you were sleeping faster than you going up 21 flights of stairs !" He hollered and i felt the adrenaline rushing through my veins . His words were triggering and almost immediately, i stood up and continued on climbing stairs until i complete his punishment.

Theres no way he can look down on me .
Im freaking Kim Taehyung !

I was literally half dead when i reached the dance room but he was still as energetic as ever— heck , he could even walk into the room with a dance .

"I'll teach you properly now . Watch carefully ." He said before playing the music as i watch him move back and forth gracefully , for the ballroom dance .

"Although this isnt my favourite genre of dance , i love dance and i have a passion for it . I hope i could help you and inspire you ." He said as he continued his footworks .

I watched him from the back and followed how he moved his legs , from one end to the other . I then took note of his hand gestures . Afterwards , i tried it for myself and i had him beside me to give me pointers .

"You are actually quite good at dance , you know ? I have seen worst students than you ." He laughed and i just kept my cool , not laughing alongside with him .

"Why did you do the punishment with me?" I finally asked .

"You are my student and im responsible for you . If you didnt do your homework well , that means its my fault as the dance teacher dont you think ? Its only right if i do the punishment with you ." He explained himself and my heart softened at his words .

He reminded me of Seokjin hyung for a moment , the way he cared for his assigned student . Damn . What is happening to me ?

"Im...im sorry . I'll listen well from now on." I said and he came up to give me a brofist while i returned it .

"We cool?" He asked and i nodded , revealing my rectangular smile .  "Come on , lets work on your footworks again okay ?" He continued and i gladly took his hand , pretending that he was the girl that im supposed to dance with .