6

Ive been wondering what kind of names would a guy give a girl who he would call from time to time . Ive been using baby girl so much , sighhh , i dont know ~~~~

——

TAEHYUNG 's POV

"Ugh damn it , why are you so heavy for a little girl ?! You weight like a huge whale !" I groaned as Claire was still on my back supported by one of my arms while the other arm was digging for my keys in my pocket .

"Ughfhdhdudhssh i feel — "

"I feel like im going to vo—" before she could even finish her own sentence , she had already vomitted out on my front door .  I rolled my eyes in annoyance before unlocking the door and throwing her down onto the welcome mat that i had placed .

"Damn you disgusting hoe , why are you so wasted anyways ?! If you cant drink , then dont drink !" I chided before closing the door properly and going upstairs to my room to have a change of clothings as half of it was well , covered in her vomit which was so disgusting .

Unbuttoning the buttons on my shirt one by one , i threw the dirty shirt into the bin on impulse and went into the shower room immediately to wash off . Despite rinsing myself in water and using loads of pumps of my new shampoo and body soap , i still felt dirty and got reminded of the colour of her puke .

After a good half and hour inside the shower room , the mirror was all blurry due to the warm temperature in the room and hence i wiped the fog off , taking a good look at myself before walking out .

I finally walked out into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist but as soon as i was about to strip it off , a felt two hands  just directly above the knot on the towel.

Turning around , i realised that it was Claire who was still pretty much drunk . she looked at me with eyes filled with lust , as if she was a tiger who was about to strike its prey .  I guess her hormones must have been raging quite alot now .

"Jungkook ."  She called softly . Though she was speaking softly , but i felt as if her words were being amplified in this spacious room , ringing directly into my ears .

Upon hearing his name , i rolled my eyes once more , feeling quite irritated about it . Geez , does this girl only think and look at Jungkook ? Bias much ?

His name and everything about him just really irks me one way or another .

"You dont know what you are doing right now . As much as i would like to fuck someone , im not so desperate neither would i settle it with a girl like you . Be glad that im allowing you to stay the night here , little bean ." Words rolled off my tongue and i shrugged at the nickname that had just came out of literally no where .

This is the first time a girl would call another boy's name infront of me .  I thought .