16

Taehyung's POV

They would laugh at me again if i cant dance well . The show cant go on without it since its one of the highlight of the play . I cant lose face , i need to practice more now . I cant let anyone down . I thought .

"You told them that you will be gone only for 5 minutes , why are you asking for the car key ? Where are you planning to go ?"Seokjin hyung held onto my right wrist , pulling me away when i was just a second about to enter the car .

"Dont tell me that you are planning to ditch them all here and you would go somewhere else to party ." He looked at me sternly , eyeing me up and down like a hawk .

" Its boring here . Besides , I'll just drag the team down , they are better off without me anyway , i would just spoil their mood . Going anywhere would be better than staying in the stuffy room . " i lied while biting my lips .

"You are planning to visit the dance room in our company right ?" He inched closer and tried to hide his smile but it was too obvious .

Damn it .

"No..." i looked away from him as i tried not to give myself away .

"What do we have here , is our Taehyung having a change in attitude and heart ?" He finally let out his laugher before patting onto my head , ruffling my hair .

"This is the first time I've seen you feeling guilty . Aww , you are growing up like a real man already ." He continued , making me flush but i coughed and pulled him away .

"I , Kim Taehyung never feels guilty . I wanted to go to the park . Wait n— i meant , the pub . You know , i will meet girls and drink with them ." I rolled my eyes but he just continued laughing .

"Going to drink in broad daylight ? You are so bad at lying . "

I let out a low grunt before throwing my hands up in defeat .i knew that his weakness was my aegyo and he always gives in to me whenever i do that to him .

I then put my two hands infront of Seokjin hyung before pouting , "can Taehyung have the car keys ?" I said it in a really cute voice as if i had just inhaled in some helium .

"Dont tell them anything because Taehyung really really wants to impress them ."

"Aish , i cant handle you anymore . Just go . I'll tell them that you arent feeling well . Wait — or should i just go with you ? I can drive you too ." He finished his sentence .

Would i mess up and get scolded alot in dance classes ? Will i embarrass myself infront of hyung ? I wondered.

"Its okay , i can go on my own . Its my dance class anyways , no exclusive peeks !" I giggled before gladly taking the keys from him and pulling the car door open , taking the driver seat .

"I love you Jin hyung !" I screamed as i shut the doors before driving off to the next destination; the dance room .