Chapter 05: Cases Flown In

Here I go! Yay!

Thanks for reading! This means a lot!

Chapter 06:

(Isabelle's POV)

My phone rang and I wined.

"ISABELLE WE ARE SHOPPING FOR YOU TURN OFF YOUR PHONE!" I heard Sherlock scream.

"FINE! JUST BE QUITE! WE ARE IN A STORE SHERLOCK!"

I had officially lived in 221 B for a week and as soon as I got home from that one store shopping for jeans and a shirt with John I was bed ridden for a week. I wasn't even aloud up to eat. Now, John, Sherlock, and I were shopping for more clothes for me. I didn't know if that meant I was staying perminatly or temparly.

"I don't understand why you need a dress Izzy. You said you despise dresses." John complained.

I looked at the reflection of myself in the mirror. I pulled up the scarlet red dress and walked outside the dressing room.

"Well if I'm going to solve crimes I need one." I said as I walked out. Sherlock looked at me and his face fell.

"That looks like the dress you......"

"No. It's longer and there's more ruffles on this one and it covers more." I replied.

"Why do you need one for solving crimes?" John asked.

"Because. Think about it John. Your in a fancy club. A girl approaches you in a dark colored dress. You get a little drunk and then all of your secrets have been spilled. This is why you need a girl on your team." I smiled and went back in the changing room.

"What have I told you all this week Izzy?" John replied.

"Ummmmm........" I didn't want to respond.

"You didn't say anything all week John just the one time she asked." Sherlock told him, "However I completely agree. And she should get her own place and.........".

I was so done when I heard him say that. I pulled back the curtain and looked at him.

"What?" I asked blinking back tears.

"You heard me. I already found one, Ms. Watson. It's not safe. Just a week ago you nearly died of poison and got blown up on the same day. You really want to live a life always running? Always waiting for danger? Standing on the edge? Living on deaths shoulders? Do you really want all of that Ms. Watson?"

"Yes. Heck yeah. It's my turn Mr. Holmes. My turn to be Death's Companion." I stepped back into the curtain and pulled my shirt over my head. I walked out of the small room and looked at Sherlock.

"And screw you if you disagree with me, Mr. Holmes. And to think that I was your friend once too. Shame. I was beginning to like you. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to socialize. Call me if you need me." I stormed out and threw the dress at John.

(Sherlock's POV)

"Sherlock, have you called Isabelle?" John asked.

"No. I've been reading idiot. Have you called her John?" I asked and set my book down.

"No and I have a date so you'll have to call her." John out his coat on and went out the door. It was 6pm then.

(Eight hours later)

"I TOLD YOU TO CALL ISABELLE! SHE LEFT THE STORE AT 1pm, NOW IT TWO BLOODY AM! YOU WILL CALL HER RIGHT NOW!"

"Nooooooo. You will call her. I'm composing. How dare you intrude on me." I snapped. He groaned and dialed.

"ISABELLE WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!?!?"

Pause.

"What? Isabelle! Why?! C'mon you need to use your head!"

Pause.

"Well many have you had Izzy?"

Pause.

"DEPENDS ON WHAT!?!?!?!"

Long pause.

"No. Izzy that's not alright. I don't care how mad you are. How are you even paying?"

Short pause.

"That simple. Wow. Ok Izzy. Don't get into anymore fights, don't get thrown out, and don't have anymore drinks. Sherlock will be over in ten minutes."

He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.

Before I could argue, John looked at me and said, "No. Get up. My sister's drunk. You are going to get her. You didn't call and if you did then she would have had ten drinks less. It's all your fault! She at that really fancy club downtown. Go. Now."

I groaned, put on my coat, stood up, and walked outside.

"CABBIE!" I called and one came speeding to me.

I walked into the club and was amazed by all of the blinding lights and walked towards the dance floor when I saw Isabelle dancing in shorts and a tank top with the blue selves pulled down to her shoulders and a glass in her hand. Her face was scratched up. She saw me and bursted out in laughter. She ran to me and dragged me out to the floor.

"Isabelle your drunk! You aren't going to remember........"

"Shut up cheek bones and have some fun." She grabbed my hands and looped them in her hand and she spun us around.

"Isabelle you have to go home!" I attempted to shout over the punk music. I winced.

"Oh quit your whining. Your going to be ok. Just dance with me Sherlock. Dance with me and love me. Just for once." She reached up and kissed me on the lips. Her breath smelt heavily of alcohol and it makes me sick, but I kissed back.

She jumped into my arms and I carried her out of the club and threw her into the Cabbie. I buckled her up and took my lips off hers. She started laughing as I buckled up. I turned to the Cabbie and said, "221 B please. Make it as quick as you can."

He stepped on the petal and started speeding. Her smile faded and she leaned out of the window. She was throwing up. The Cabbie started yelling and I zoned out for the rest of the car ride home.

Isabelle must have fallen asleep as soon as she finished vomiting because she was completely asleep as soon as we got there. I picked her up and carried her inside.

John had gone to bed already and I put Isabelle in my bed. I could sleep on the couch. I didn't mind at all. As long as she got decent sleep.

(Chapter End)

YAY! Thank you for reading this! It means so much to me, you have no idea how much it means to me! Will start next chapter soon!

:)