Chapter 12: Chistmas Eve

Yay! THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER 😆

Haha. I told you so.

Anyway, let's continue on with this story, shall we?

Chapter 12

(Christmas Eve, Isabelle's POV)

My eyes fluttered open to see Sherlock kneeled besides my bed.

"Good morning Love."

I yawned and closed my eyes once more before staring back at Sherlock.

" Good morning." I sat up onto my bed stand, "Did you watch me sleep?"

"Yes. Why?" Sherlock responded with a smile.

"Because that's kind of creepy. How long have been up?"

"Well it's 12pm now and I woke up at 5:30 am so....... 6 hours and 30 minutes."

"And you've been watching me this whole time?"

"Yes."

I laughed and brought my face down to his.

"Sherlock, next time you want to watch me sleep, please, don't kneel on the floor. You can sit on the bed." As I finished my sentence he stiffened, as If what I said brought him pain. "Sherlock....... did I say something...."

"No. I just didn't think of that." He spoke, quickly recovering himself while cupping my face in his large hands.

"Hm. Well I make a fool out of the Clever Boy, Don't I?" I leaned in and kissed his lips gently and he picked me up off the bed, bridal style and I laughed.

"Sherlock......put me down." I giggled, kicking my legs gently.

He ran around the apartment, carrying me like a toddler as I screamed and yelped with amusement.

Eventually, he set me down, slowly, onto the floor and once I landed, he kissed my , forehead, nose, then neck and I laughed.

"Oi! Stop! You have to get used to hating me before John gets back." I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek as I walked into the kitchen to start Lunch.

"Nonononononono! I didn't wake you so you could make breakfast." Sherlock ran to me and grabbed my hand. I giggled and he pulled a blindfold out from his pocket.

"Lunch!" I snapped as he put the blindfold on me.

Hm. So this is a little more Sherlock.

Ever since the kiss on the top of Barts, Sherlock hasn't been himself. He's been acting like one of those really cheesy TV boyfriends. At first, I loved it, but then I knew he was trying hard to impress me and I grew to miss the old Sherlock.

It's probably my fault.

I made him watch Twilight.

Which would explain the watching me sleep.

I mean he did take notes.

Sherlock laughed as I nearly tripped down the stairs and I snarled, "HEY! BLINDFOLD! " Allowing more laughter to escape from his mouth.

"Just keep going. Almost there love." He pushed me out the door and I felt the cold winter air touch my skin.

Why didn't he let me put on a coat?

"Ok Isabelle. Take it off." I reached behind me and pulled the tank top off my head.

The streets and road were covered in snow and small flakes were slowly dancing down from the sky. I laughed and giggled as some fell into my hands and on my eye lashes.